2019-2020 Injuries | Vital Football

2019-2020 Injuries

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

Juan Marcos Foyth Ankle/Foot Injury Aug 04: "It's a tough injury and for sure it's many weeks [of recovery]. The medical staff is going to update in the next few days. We hope he can recover as soon as possible and be with us."

Ryan Sessegnon Thigh Injury Aug 09: "Maybe he needs three or four weeks out of the group, and we will see how he adapts."

Heung-Min SonSuspendedSending Off - Red Card 24/08/2019

dele Alli Thigh Injury Aug 04: "I don't believe Dele is going to arrive for the start of the season. I think it's the same area [as previous injuries]. It is a minor injury and in a few more weeks we hope he will be ready.

Ben Davies Groin/Hip/Pelvic InjuryAug 09: "Returned to training with the squad and building up fitness."17/08/2019Late Fitness Test

Juan Marcos Foyth Ankle/Foot Injury Aug 04: "It's a tough injury and for sure it's many weeks [of recovery]. The medical staff is going to update in the next few days. We hope he can recover as soon as possible and be with us."

Ryan Sessegnon Thigh Injury Aug 09: "Maybe he needs three or four weeks out of the group, and we will see how he adapts."

dele Alli Thigh Injury Aug 04: "I don't believe Dele is going to arrive for the start of the season. I think it's the same area [as previous injuries]. It is a minor injury and in a few more weeks we hope he will be ready.

Ben Davies Groin/Hip/Pelvic InjuryAug 09: "Returned to training with the squad and building up fitness."17/08/2019Late Fitness Test

Lamela - Poked himself in the eye whilst applying his mascara. : "He was tarting himself up for a night out with his misses and he blinded himself with her new Revlon. There's no telling the damage he's done to himself. The lads think its hilarious and its unlikely he'll be able to show his face in the dressing room for three weeks at least."

Has any other PL club got a list like that at the start of the season ?

Newcastle injuries Player
DeAndre Yedlin
Reason
Groin/Hip/Pelvic Injury
Further Detail
Aug 11: "We thought he'd be OK, but unfortunately he's not. I can't see him playing for at least another three or four weeks. That's a worry for us.
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Andy Carroll
Reason
Other
Further Detail
Aug 16: "He's done a bit of running on the grass. He's still four or five weeks away, but I'm sure he's going to have a big part to play."
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Allan Saint-Maximin
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 18: "He's a little bit sore. He's not really had a hamstring injury before, so we obviously have to box a little bit clever."
Potential Return
25/08/2019
Condition
None
Status
50%TRACK

Player
Joelinton Apolinario de Lira
Reason
Groin/Hip/Pelvic Injury
Further Detail
Aug 17: "We don't know [how serious it is] until he has a scan or X-ray. He's very sore at the moment.We just have to see, hopefully it's not too bad."
Potential Return
25/08/2019
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
50%TRACK

Player
Christian Atsu
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Hamstring Strain
Potential Return
No Return Date
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK
Player
Dwight Gayle
Reason
Calf/Shin/Heel Injury
Further Detail
Calf Strain
Potential Return
No Return Date
Condition
None
Status
50%TRACK

Player
Florian Lejeune
Reason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Apr 06: "We don't know. He had a problem with the right knee at the start of the season and this was the left. We will have to see what the doc says but it looks bad."
Potential Return
No Return Date
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Jack Colback
Reason
Groin/Hip/Pelvic Injury
Further Detail
Aug 04: "He nicked a groin. He has a strain."
Potential Return
No Return Date
Condition
None
Status
Ruled Out

Tottenham injuries

Player
Juan Marcos Foyth
Reason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Aug 04: "It's a tough injury and for sure it's many weeks [of recovery]. The medical staff is going to update in the next few days. We hope he can recover as soon as possible and be with us."
Potential Return
28/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Ryan Sessegnon
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 09: "Maybe he needs three or four weeks out of the group, and we will see how he adapts."
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Ben Davies
Reason
Groin/Hip/Pelvic Injury
Further Detail
Aug 09: "Returned to training with the squad and building up fitness."
Potential Return
25/08/2019
Condition
None
Status
50%TRACK

Player
Bamidele Alli
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 04: "I don't believe Dele is going to arrive for the start of the season. I think it's the same area [as previous injuries]. It is a minor injury and in a few more weeks we hope he will be ready."
Potential Return
24/08/2019
Condition
None
Status
25%

As of 28 sept
Tottenham Hotspur5 MORE
Player
Juan Marcos Foyth
Reason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Aug 04: "It's a tough injury and for sure it's many weeks [of recovery]. The medical staff is going to update in the next few days. We hope he can recover as soon as possible and be with us."
Potential Return
28/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Ryan Sessegnon
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 09: "Maybe he needs three or four weeks out of the group, and we will see how he adapts."
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK

Player
Tanguy NDombele
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Hamstring Strain
Potential Return
01/09/2019
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
25%TRACK

Player
Bamidele Alli
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 23: "I think we have one training session more and then we decide. We'll see if he's involved or not."
Potential Return
01/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
75%TRACK

Player
Kyle Walker-Peters
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Hamstring Injury
Potential Return
No Return Date
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
25%

Juan Marcos Foyth
Reason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
28/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK
Player
Tanguy NDombele
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 30: "Commenced on-field rehab and remains unavailable."
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK
Player
Eric Dier
Reason
Groin/Hip/Pelvic Injury
Further Detail
Hip Injury
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
50%TRACK
Player
Ryan Sessegnon
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
14/09/2019
Condition
None
Status
Ruled OutTRACK
Player
Kyle Walker-Peters
Reason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Aug 30: "Undergoing on-field rehab, unavailable."
Potential Return
No Return Date
Condition
None
Status
Ruled Out

Lo Celso was injured in a game last night. It is a bloody joke. Groin apparently out of the game with Mexico.

Based on Lo Celso's well documented long term history of groin injuries, how were we that stupid to get him that taxi to Heathrow? We should have known it would all end in tears in Buenos Aires :rolleyes:

Based on Lo Celso's well documented long term history of groin injuries, how were we that stupid to get him that taxi to Heathrow? We should have known it would all end in tears in Buenos Aires :rolleyes:

Well quite, I’m not sure how not being fit enough to play more for us - but is to have the stress to fly long haul and start

Worrying I fear mopo sees Sissoko as undroppable

Poch reckoned he's not fit enough to start for us yet he starts for Argentina , what a joke.

It was a friendly and Lamela wasn't picked who is playing better and is fitter than Lo Celso.

Possibly Argentia were using the game to take a look at players.