2019/20 Fixture Release Day Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

2019/20 Fixture Release Day Thread

Oh and Blackpool away on a Saturday during the illuminations...September ideally.
Well you got your request ??
I have just booked 2 nights in a 3 star hotel near to the centre of Blackpool with good reviews for £50 including a full English Breakfast. Just got to get a ticket now but if I cannot there is a free full cancellation available up to 21st Sept. I have not been to their ground before.

We're playing everyone twice, once home and once away.
Missing a home due to work and a couple of away games due to prior arrangements, o well such is life.

Had hoped the Burton game would be mid week - just down the road, and more chance of getting a ticket than the Saturday game. Suppose there's always a chance of snow at the beginning of March and a postponement/rearrangement?

Well you got your request ??
I have just booked 2 nights in a 3 star hotel near to the centre of Blackpool with good reviews for £50 including a full English Breakfast. Just got to get a ticket now but if I cannot there is a free full cancellation available up to 21st Sept. I have not been to their ground before.
Sounds good. I haven't been to Bloomfield Road since the early 90s, it was a right decaying dump in those days. It's been even longer since I was there for the hallucinations, an overnighter could be on the cards for me too.

Had hoped the Burton game would be mid week - just down the road, and more chance of getting a ticket than the Saturday game. Suppose there's always a chance of snow at the beginning of March and a postponement/rearrangement?
I'm on for a free day out at Burton, know someone who can get us in for their hospitality.

Trainline is quoting me £96 to get to Doncaster from London, and there's a bus replacement along the way. Guess I won't be going there then...

Via Sheffield? Jesus if it’s that much I’ll give you a lift.

That'd be very kind! yep, via Sheffield, no direct service, trundling through half of the Midlands for three hours to get there...

National Rail is quoting me £77.70 for Cardiff to Doncaster return (that's with a Railcard though). I'll be going.

Will be enough seats for everyone who is interested first home game, holiday season and low travelling support. Could be the lowest home gate of the season.

That'd be very kind! yep, via Sheffield, no direct service, trundling through half of the Midlands for three hours to get there...

That’s annoying, was planning to do that myself. Trains from down here to Sheffield are normally pretty good value booked in advance. If I drive I’ll let you know.

Portsmouth for me is the big one.....................saves travel time.
wife`s hometown,.......mates all got Pompey season tickets,gonna give them hell.
plus got a flat on the waterfront at Hayling Island......20 mins from Fratton and hope to make a good weekend of it on match weekend.(curry /chinese and a dip in the Solent......waterwings on standby)

Like you the Sunderland games home and away are games to seriously look forward to(as we were Tamworth and Dover in the past)
Me too spend the week in Wickham but home at weekends. Taking guys from the office to that game.