2019/20 Fixture Release Day Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

2019/20 Fixture Release Day Thread

Portsmouth away (and at home) on a Tuesday Sunderland away is on FA Cup 3rd Round weekend and so if either or both are involved that's another big away game shunted onto a Tuesday night.

Pompey away on a Tues is very disappointing, and would have liked MK away on a sat but hey ho. We've got Rochdale on the last day of the season, is it me or has that happened far more than it randomly should?

Portsmouth away (and at home) on a Tuesday Sunderland away is on FA Cup 3rd Round weekend and so if either or both are involved that's another big away game shunted onto a Tuesday night.

Yeah the Sunderland game is a real kick in the teeth. I'd take an early FA Cup exit this year if it means that game stays on a Saturday.

AFC Wimbledon away on my birthday. That'll probably be a weekend in London, then!

Oxford away on Boxing Day, you can’t beat an Xmas local derby. Might as well of been Bristol Rovers.

If we were home on Boxing Day, we'd have had the full sweep of opening date, Boxing Day, New Years Day, final game.

Portsmouth home and away on Tuesday nights? Sunderland away is on FA Cup weekend, I think? If so, that has the potential to be a Tuesday night, too.

That middle section, December and January, are tough.

EDIT - Both MK games on a Tuesday as well?!

clever plan on both
should be able to arrange both when Bury don`t turn up.

If we were home on Boxing Day, we'd have had the full sweep of opening date, Boxing Day, New Years Day, final game.

Portsmouth home and away on Tuesday nights? Sunderland away is on FA Cup weekend, I think? If so, that has the potential to be a Tuesday night, too.

That middle section, December and January, are tough.

EDIT - Both MK games on a Tuesday as well?!
October also a toughie.

Sunderland away on my fecking birthday. I might just give up.

Don't think I've been to Oxford since Marcus Richardson's debut. Was that the game where we seemed to have about 5 goals disallowed before winning 1-0? Franny Green scoring?