20/21 Match thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC - PL | Page 19 | Vital Football

20/21 Match thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC - PL

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have watched the game in a focused way on the Spurs website. Both goals conceded were unfortunate and unlucky.
Mason should have hooked Son who was poor and brought on Bale earlier.
I didn't think we were as dire as some reports suggested.

I have watched the game in a focused way on the Spurs website. Both goals conceded were unfortunate and unlucky.
Mason should have hooked Son who was poor and brought on Bale earlier.
I didn't think we were as dire as some reports suggested.

What about their inability to turn a chance into a goal with some blatant misses thrown in? I felt at the time their finishing was simply woeful and they could have been out of sight. Perhaps I read it wrong.

What about their inability to turn a chance into a goal with some blatant misses thrown in? I felt at the time their finishing was simply woeful and they could have been out of sight. Perhaps I read it wrong.
I agree Villa were poor in their finishing. The second was put away well after falling into his lap via a deflection off Reggies attempted clearance.
But I was more looking at our performance and individuals. Son was poor due to bad passing mainly. I didn't really see a lack of effort or blatant disinterest.Harry may be subconsciously dejected but he wasn't as bad as some reports has led me to believe.
Dele was trying to make things happen but couldn't quite make it work.

Well that confirms what most of us already knew. Not just the words, but the body language of someone who just doesn't want to be there.

How dare he! Disrespectful to his players, fans and our Club. We're paying him a years salary every week, and he has that attitude!! Yes it must be frustrating, but he needs to lead by example and is as guilty as the rest.
Jesus Hod a years salary every week, how many peops are on that yearly, more like 4 years salary every week to be fair, lol!

Well if he's saying ‘nobody in the fucking box man’ that's where he should f...king be!

If running around a lot with little effect, Alli was consistently good enough at his primary role, Kane wouldn't have to be the provider and at the same time be in the box to finish. It is the Kane and Son partnership that has primarily, kept our shambolic sinking ship afloat. If we were without it and had to rely on Alli & others to score and create, we'd be staring the Championship in the face.