20/21 Match thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC - PL | Page 18 | Vital Football

20/21 Match thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC - PL

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd have Dele ,Winks,Dier gone this summer if at all possible.. I like Dier . Seems like a really good guy but he has too many flaws in his game. Winks no god when put under pressure and is defensively poor. Dele not half the player he was in first few seasons. Kane is not and never has been the problem.Let down by the persistence with mediocrity and further compounded by the appointment of the poison one.

The last game could be a massacre, the players are all over the place with everyone pointing the fingers at others.

It's a challenge for a new manager, but one with the right mindeset and the right character that can lead us out of this mess we've made.

I shudder at the thought of who you are describing.

Mind set wise the new manager needs to be a miracle worker. Go soft and get trampled. Go hard and get blanked. Go in the middle and split the group.
It needs to be a proven winner with respected methods that the players have to buy into. Otherwise its proof the problem is with the players, in which case they conform or go.
Ultimately I think too many of our players are not good enough for whatever reason, age ability, fitness, desire etc. I think it's gone beyond working with what we have.

Mind set wise the new manager needs to be a miracle worker. Go soft and get trampled. Go hard and get blanked. Go in the middle and split the group.
It needs to be a proven winner with respected methods that the players have to buy into. Otherwise its proof the problem is with the players, in which case they conform or go.
Ultimately I think too many of our players are not good enough for whatever reason, age ability, fitness, desire etc. I think it's gone beyond working with what we have.

He'll have to have the intelligence to form a vision of what he can do with firstly what he's got and then a plan to evolve into something else over time - we aren't going to sell everyone - even if we wanted to!

It's not an impossible job and some managers with the right credentials would give their right leg and their wife away to get the job.

He'll have to have the intelligence to form a vision of what he can do with firstly what he's got and then a plan to evolve into something else over time - we aren't going to sell everyone - even if we wanted to!

It's not an impossible job and some managers with the right credentials would give their right leg and their wife away to get the job.

I'd give my wife away for 15 mil, not sure about the leg though. She would give me away an all.

Think it is more like the other reading which suggests it was ‘nobody in the fucking box man’..

Either way, it makes no difference, his body language all through the game and in the last 6 games has all been telling us the same thing - I'm playing, I'm on then pitch, but in my head, I'm elsewhere..
Well if he's saying ‘nobody in the fucking box man’ that's where he should f...king be!

I hate the constant narrative that is protecting Kane and Son so much.

In a nutshell, we lost last night's game because we played with 9 men. We carried Son and Kane for 90 mins. Had we had Watkins and Traore, we would have been the winners.

Do these 2 pricks think that by getting a couple of goals and assists, us football fans can't see the bad attitude and complete lack of effort. They should be ashamed to take the salary, just like Eriksen before them.
In defence of Son, at least his work rate was much better last night than what it has been of late. Nothing came off for him but he just refuses to take ownership of the situation to make something happen by running at defenders. Always takes the easy option of passing back to the LB. It's embarrassing.

I hate the constant narrative that is protecting Kane and Son so much.

In a nutshell, we lost last night's game because we played with 9 men. We carried Son and Kane for 90 mins. Had we had Watkins and Traore, we would have been the winners.

Do these 2 pricks think that by getting a couple of goals and assists, us football fans can't see the bad attitude and complete lack of effort. They should be ashamed to take the salary, just like Eriksen before them.
Say it as it is muttley, so very true!

Well silver linings....whoever takes over will have a chance to rebuild this carcass of a team...I mean shit the bar is REALLY low.

On the flip side...holy crap that poor bastard...

Sorry been in a meeting.

You should d be able to make it out

Well that confirms what most of us already knew. Not just the words, but the body language of someone who just doesn't want to be there.

How dare he! Disrespectful to his players, fans and our Club. We're paying him a years salary every week, and he has that attitude!! Yes it must be frustrating, but he needs to lead by example and is as guilty as the rest.