£15 Quid a Game. | Page 4 | Vital Football

£15 Quid a Game.

£15 to watch on TV Fair or Not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worth noting that this will only help the rich clubs get far richer making it even harder for other clubs to break that monopoly.

BT Sport Box Office HD
The action continues in 2020 after bringing some of the finest pay-per-view boxing and UFC world title fights and WWE events to BT TV, Sky and Virgin customers over the past two years.

BT Sport Box Office is a collection of TV channels where you can buy live box office events. It's available to customers with or without a BT Sport subscription, across BT TV, Sky, Virgin Media and online. All events will be advertised on sport.bt.com >

https://www.bt.com/help/bt-sport/bt-sport-box-office

I'm about to get rid of BT as I feel that £25 a month is not good value for what they show.

FAQs: Sky Sports Box Office - app and website. What is it? With Sky Sports Box Office, you can watch all the fights live from selected Box Office events via your PC/Desktop/MAC, NOW TV Box, NOW TV Smart Stick, iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet.

https://www.skysports.com/terms-and-conditions/12930/10539101/FAQs

Reading that, it does seem the same as Now TV for those who don't have Sky subscriptions. So basically you need to create an account, then cough up the £15 for each match you want to watch.

I havent read any comments here but some twitter comments are disappointing, some people are happy to be fleeced 15 a game because they're justifying against the matchday experience.

Log of oul bollocks, I am convinced these are the same people who would say yeah you're right pay me less because I am working from home.

I havent read any comments here but some twitter comments are disappointing, some people are happy to be fleeced 15 a game because they're justifying against the matchday experience.

Log of oul bollocks, I am convinced these are the same people who would say yeah you're right pay me less because I am working from home.

I had an arguement earlier with a plastic manure fan. He claimed I had no intelligence by saying £15 was too much to pay for a game on tv with a sterile atmosphere. Turned out that he had never been to a live game to know the difference.

I had an arguement earlier with a plastic manure fan. He claimed I had no intelligence by saying £15 was too much to pay for a game on tv with a sterile atmosphere. Turned out that he had never been to a live game to know the difference.

Most Man Utd fans are like that they have millions that have never set foot in England never mind old trafford.
I daresay we have as well just not quite so many.
I would imagine to those sort of fans the piped-in crowd noise is what they are used to playing their computer game and They really don't notice any difference

Most Man Utd fans are like that they have millions that have never set foot in England never mind old trafford.
I daresay we have as well just not quite so many.
I would imagine to those sort of fans the piped-in crowd noise is what they are used to playing their computer game and They really don't notice any difference

He was from the UK.

Eni Aluko does seem like she puts her foot in her mouth with these type of misguided comments. Didn’t she say something else during lockdown which was even worse? Does make you wonder whether she’s cut out for a senior management role she doesn’t seem to be able to think before she speaks / tweets and acts quite unprofessional. Maybe she’d be more suited to talk sport with gabby.