£15 Quid a Game. | Vital Football

£15 Quid a Game.

£15 to watch on TV Fair or Not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted NO.
But only as I think you can't pay unless you have already paid for Sky/BT Sport to get it.

If it was like iFollow - then I might have paid.

£15 a game isn't a lot but in these times at the moment there's such a huge number suffering financially, I could imagine they would make a lot more money halving it.

Apparently all the proceeds go straight to the club I saw someone say, As streaming like SKY/BT capable of streaming for millions of people.

Example
100k- £15 = £1.5m
300k -£7 = £2.1m

A lot more happy fans and more money.

Very disappointing. I bet the meeting went like this, they all looked how much pay for boxing, and that the EFL charge £10 a game so they are better right? So they have to charge more.

Greedy bastards. If they were going to donate all proceeds to clubs in the EFL to survive then at least that would be a noble gesture.

Personally I would have thought £5-7 a match would be more realistic.

Greedy bastards, no I wont pay.
Like Fulford says, this is a try on to see if we will stand for it.
It will set a precedent.

£15 doesn’t sound like much but when you think 4 or 5 games a month suddenly it adds up and £60+ a month just to watch a few games on TV is too much

Far too much money to watch a game in your own home on your own TV using your own WiFi and electricity. 2.50 with proceeds going to the NHS, yes. 15 quid to watch TV in your own home?

‘£15 isn’t a lot’ one of the above comments starts with 😂 Yeah it’s not when you’re actually at the ground but to watch through a tv with fake crowd noise (Or none at all) is utter shite and a complete rip off. Anyone who pays that is a mug and the Premier League has you hook, line and sinker. They’re testing the waters for the future and I really hope it falls flat on its arse, this is where we fans need to join together and vote with our feet, no thank you!

No out of principle.

Sets a huge precedent, hope it fails miserably. I buy NowTV which offers you a day pass for £7.99 per day I think it is, as above around this would’ve been top end of reasonable.

Only way to beat this is to boycott it, because we’ll be forced to buy sky sports and then pay on top for the game in the future.

Just posted on my facebook page

Congratulations to Leicester City voting against this latest greedy money grab by the Premier League. Sad to see Villa voting for it. And this at a time where many fans are struggling to make ends meet.

Modern £00tball $ucks Shame on those who voted to take this much off the lifeblood of all clubs, the fans.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54481945