FAB - Specifically Ticket Prices - Feedback for meeting March 27 | Page 8 | Vital Football

FAB - Specifically Ticket Prices - Feedback for meeting March 27

Man City 5% They are taking away some of their concessions as well.
Spurs 6% reduced concessions
Arsenal 6%
Brighton 6%
Everton 6- 10%

Those are the ones so far.

Man City 5% They are taking away some of their concessions as well.
Spurs 6% reduced concessions
Arsenal 6%
Brighton 6%
Everton 6- 10%

Those are the ones so far.

And there you can see a pattern in that they’re all similar which is a bit concerning, benchmarking against one another means they just keep going up. If they do it then we should do it too type thinking.

According to the Bank of England inflation calculator my £322 season ticket in 2019 should cost £395 today. Even if you take the price we got in 2021 (£370) with no early bird window the price today should be £439 (Have rounded both up to the nearest pound).

IMG_6551.png

Great. Given that the season tickets/prices were released towards the end of April last year (If I remember rightly) they’re really cutting it fine with this ‘consultation’. They’ve already got a price imo and the ‘consultation’ is basically a heads up to those attending it, there’s no way there’ll be any major change between now and end of April if they release them around the same time.

April is a busy month with all the games we have. We've not heard anything about a new date as yet , so it leads you to think the worst.

It's a good job things are going well on the pitch.

UCL is separate and will include an extra game next season so 4 home games. I don’t doubt the club will use potential qualification to bump the prices up but with 4 extra home games at top dollar and all the riches that come with that competition they really shouldn’t be.

UCL is separate and will include an extra game next season so 4 home games. I don’t doubt the club will use potential qualification to bump the prices up but with 4 extra home games at top dollar and all the riches that come with that competition they really shouldn’t be.
Commercially it would be madness if we didn't capitalise on playing Real Madrid at home for example.

There would be no problem selling out at say £60 per ticket.

Commercially it would be madness if we didn't capitalise on playing Real Madrid at home for example.

There would be no problem selling out at say £60 per ticket.

Absolutely. Just don’t think this should have any bearing on season ticket price given they are additional and very profitable at that.

Not sure - like before to be fair - they do want to consult - they just want to say they 'have' consulted but it will all be too late.

Hope to be wrong, but I can't see anything other than prices already agreed their end and I doubt they will go down well, same as other clubs are doing.

Not sure - like before to be fair - they do want to consult - they just want to say they 'have' consulted but it will all be too late.

Hope to be wrong, but I can't see anything other than prices already agreed their end and I doubt they will go down well, same as other clubs are doing.
Autocratic democracy.

We will as what you think k then do what we want.

No way that we’re at the end of March and a meeting with a handful of fan reps is going to change their mind on whatever it is they’ve decided. With the meeting cancelled/postponed we’ll be into April before it happens, nothing will change from that meeting if tickets are announced at the same time as last year.

No way that we’re at the end of March and a meeting with a handful of fan reps going to change their mind on whatever it is they’ve decided. With the meeting cancelled/postponed we’ll be into April before it happens, nothing will change from that meeting if tickets are announced at the same time as last year.
Last years were announced on April 24th.