England v Belgium | Page 2 | Vital Football

England v Belgium

Sorry Southgate haters but you've got a difficult job convincing me this team is substantially more talented than teams other managers have had that have achieved considerably less.
The attack is top quality (but still contains Bowen who is only ok) while the defence is the worst in many years.

Sorry Southgate haters but you've got a difficult job convincing me this team is substantially more talented than teams other managers have had that have achieved considerably less.
The attack is top quality (but still contains Bowen who is only ok) while the defence is the worst in many years.
The thing is I've always been behind him, but results are getting worse and we probably need to just change the manager at this point.
Things are starting to get toxic again, Southgate doesn't want to undo the main thing he managed to fix.

That's pretty much the only decent thing Bellingham has done in the second half. He's obviously our best player, but when he was dropping deep he gave the ball away a lot.

The thing is I've always been behind him, but results are getting worse and we probably need to just change the manager at this point.
Things are starting to get toxic again, Southgate doesn't want to undo the main thing he managed to fix.
With how many games left before the Euros?
After qualifying with six wins, two draws, and zero defeats?

There's no justification for sacking him.

England are so uninspiring, and I can't stand the sight of Southgate.
Watched the Welsh game instead, something to play for at least.
Almost 1 up, Just offside on the break.

Its on iPlayer, commentary in Welsh unfortunately

Scab

Great players terrible manager. Surely we must have someone better than southgate. Why can we all see it except for the FA. I would even bring Rednapp in for the euros ahead of this clown

With how many games left before the Euros?
After qualifying with six wins, two draws, and zero defeats?

There's no justification for sacking him.
Well as soon as there's someone to replace him, which I assume will be after the Euros anyway.
Eddie Howe might be free by then.
We qualify well, but then we have to play good teams playing their best and that's where we always seem to come undone.

As soon as James took too long to start his run up, I knew he wouldn't score.

Bottled it.