should we appeal | Page 7 | Vital Football

should we appeal

should we appeal

• Total voters
I think we should hire private investigators to try and unroot the corruption of individuals making up the PL leadership and then seek criminal convictions against any of them that we uncover any evidence against.

Also, if any of them visit the CG in any capacity on a matchday, we should provide them with 20 security guards per head to give them the impression that their physical safety is in imminent danger.

Let's make sure we don't use Nick demarco though as like chandos said i don't think our defence looked robust... i believe we should be sharing this with Evertons lawyers and fighting a joint battle as the PL can individually pick on the two clubs. Perhaps Newcastle and Villa will also do statements in our support then the PL might be rattled.

I think we should hire private investigators to try and unroot the corruption of individuals making up the PL leadership and then seek criminal convictions against any of them that we uncover any evidence against.

Also, if any of them visit the CG in any capacity on a matchday, we should provide them with 20 security guards per head to give them the impression that their physical safety is in imminent danger.
I agree. Maybe we will find Masters doing Nazi salutes in a brothel in amsterdam and we get photos of this...

so are we appealing? When is the deadline, 5pm? I am in Texas so losing track of days/times.

I guess they appeal could have been lodged but no announced by anyone publically?

We have appealed!
I am really surprised but pleased.
These bastards should not be allowed to bullshit their way through this mess
So we should, makes it more interesting now. Especially as someone pointed out we are being judged on EFL ffp and premier league p&s.
Just ask leicester how they feel on that subject.

We have appealed!
I am really surprised but pleased.
These bastards should not be allowed to bullshit their way through this mess
Totally agree and very well said. Nice move Forest. Now get our legal team on this outside of the IC and PL