Brewers droop | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brewers droop

What a bloody joke. Shite defending yet again and Jones massively at fault. What has it come to when we can’t even beat the bottom team in league 1

What a bloody joke. Shite defending yet again and Jones massively at fault. What has it come to when we can’t even beat the bottom team in league 1

That goal was due to the fact that we couldn’t clear it - I don’t think it was Jones’s fault at all !

And we have played much worse teams than Burton this season - frankly I think it’s an exciting game and I am enjoying it !

Yes, Jones saved a shot that the striker shouldn’t have been able to get off ....the defence then 2nd to the rebound which takes a big deflection, Jones no chance.
What a goal from Joseph though !....obviously paid close attention to a couple of the Kieffer Moore ‘through the legs flicks’ from last season !

Big win for us. In terms of points and psychologicaly.

Joseph was impressive. I heard he was one of the best young lads along with the 3 who left but at start of the season when he wasn't involved i did wonder if the hype was just that. But since he got involved he seems to have adapted better than any of our other Academy players and we need to make sure Krasner isn't in charge on the 1st of January as I'm sure someone would fancy him for 100k.

Lots of questions to be asked defensively but we at least got away with it for a change!

Joseph third goal was right out of the school of Kieffer. Such swagger for a teenager. When we equalised the third time I just knew we would go on to win. Pearce was also very good tonight.