January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts | Page 72 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts

All the players expected to have gone back have, still think one of Wharton or Wilson will go.

This would leave us to bring in 3 ideally. Striker and a midfielder for definite, possible further defensive cover?

When Wharton goes that will be a nett loss of four from an already small squad and leave us with very few left footers again having lost him and Crookes. More work to be done.

Is there any news on Habergham? Starting to think we won’t see him in a Lincoln shirt again.

With Wharton on the way out, it looks like we’ll need to rely on Toffolo staying injury free until the end of the season.

We’ll be fine without him at centre half.

Is there any news on Habergham? Starting to think we won’t see him in a Lincoln shirt again.

With Wharton on the way out, it looks like we’ll need to rely on Toffolo staying injury free until the end of the season.

We’ll be fine without him at centre half.

strangely can play right and left back.

Will we see him line up against us on Saturday?

Hope not. He’s bloody good.
Mowbray says there are discussions between Lincoln, Blackburn and another L2 club. I would like to think the fairest course of action is for him to be recalled before the Bury game, then sent to Bury after the match, meaning he effectively sits it out. It seems a bit odd that he might play for us, knowing that he is joining Bury immediately after, or that he could be sent to bury before the game and give them the inside track on our preparations/tactics/strengths and weaknesses.

I'm not sure whether it's all season long loan deals, but McAnthony was saying on Twitter the other day that if a player is on a season long loan and the agreement is broken, the initial loan club may still have to contribute towards wages for the remainder of the loan period.

So, for example, if we were paying 50% of Wharton's wage and Bury will only offer 40%, it's be up to us to pay the outstanding 10% until the season end.

I'm not sure whether it's all season long loan deals, but McAnthony was saying on Twitter the other day that if a player is on a season long loan and the agreement is broken, the initial loan club may still have to contribute towards wages for the remainder of the loan period.

So, for example, if we were paying 50% of Wharton's wage and Bury will only offer 40%, it's be up to us to pay the outstanding 10% until the season end.

Surely that would only happen if we requested the termination?

There’s a moaning git somewhere up behind me in lower 4 always bloody moaning. Can’t remember the specific incident but he was shouting “ he’s shit , get him off , get Rhead on “ ..10 seconds after Rheady came on he got up and left . He’s a right plank.
Think you must sit quite near me in L4 then as I think I know who you mean. He sits just behind my right shoulder.