FFP charges? | Page 96 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

Looks pretty much nailed on now every man & his dog reporting it. Personally I'm disappointed I really thought we would get a suspended sentence. Having said that if we can't get one more point than Luton between now & the end of the season then we deserve to go down, & of course Everton have their case yet to come so should get at least the same or hopefully more for a second offence.

I'm also very disappointed with whoever within the club oversaw the overspend & signed off on it.

It brings the 2 points we threw away on Saturday with poor managerial decision making even more into focus. I have absolutely no faith in Nuno being able to galvanise this group of players into any sort of unit to turn this round. The whole lot of them are too bust feeling sorry for themselves over refereeing injustices

Looks pretty much nailed on now every man & his dog reporting it. Personally I'm disappointed I really thought we would get a suspended sentence. Having said that if we can't get one more point than Luton between now & the end of the season then we deserve to go down, & of course Everton have their case yet to come so should get at least the same or hopefully more for a second offence.

I'm also very disappointed with whoever within the club oversaw the overspend & signed off on it.

It brings the 2 points we threw away on Saturday with poor managerial decision making even more into focus. I have absolutely no faith in Nuno being able to galvanise this group of players into any sort of unit to turn this round. The whole lot of them are too bust feeling sorry for themselves over refereeing injustices
Actually Seasider I think the uncertainty gone might be a turning point. We can do this.

Here is a horrible scenario. We decide not to appeal. Everton get 4 points and do decide to appeal and it gets reduced!

Who is saying that Barry? I personally feel we have been on thin ice . If what you are saying is true, then this might be part of the deal
Talk sport just talking with collymore. Said it's being reported if they lose appeal they will get 2 extra points. But all unofficial as nothing been officially communicated

Actually Seasider I think the uncertainty gone might be a turning point. We can do this.
Hope you're right mate, I just have this nagging feeling that this group just don't have it within them & there are several in the squad who don't give a toss either way. This is one area where the loss of Worrall might come back to bite us, at least with Worrall, Yates axis you knew that there would be the fight there at least.

Hope you're right mate, I just have this nagging feeling that this group just don't have it within them & there are several in the squad who don't give a toss either way. This is one area where the loss of Worrall might come back to bite us, at least with Worrall, Yates axis you knew that there would be the fight there at least.
Fight or being shite?

Lets not forget, Worrall's attempt at "defending" cost a big two points at home v Luton.

Hopefully the club will now have a siege mentality and do the business.Personally I reckon we need to just accept it and get on with it on the pitch.Let's see what Everton get (2 points deduction If I had to guess).

Surely there will be an appeal and I can't believe that runs a risk of additional point penalties.

We may have contributed to our downfall but hard to avoid the massive irony of sustainability rules potentially making us very unsustainable if we land in the Championship and costing us how many millions?

No expert but Everton's failures seem way worse than ours and unless they are going to get another 4-6 pts this doesn't seem just.

Absolute fucking disgrace.

I am livid.

And what a fucking surprise, just enough to take us below Luton.

No fucking agenda there is there?

Corrupt *****

The sanction was imposed by an independent commission, which is not part of the Premier League, so difficult to see how it is part of a "fucking agenda"

I did say the other night when Luton looked like winning at Bournemouth that I had made my peace with being relegated and I stand by that. There is part of me that so is so fed up with all The BS that goes with being in the Prem makes us lose sight of the actual football.

With a bit of luck we would have a half decent season in Championship which means less ruined weekends thanks to VAR, we get more matches, might even have a chance of getting tickets without having to pay through the nose for corporate, when it comes to football I get just as much enjoyment out of beating the likes of Preston as I do winning the odd PL every couple of months.

Having said all that I really want us to stick this points deduction up the PL's corrupt Arse & show them that we will not be bullied into towing the lines dictated by the "Big 6".
Fight or being shite?

Lets not forget, Worrall's attempt at "defending" cost a big two points at home v Luton.
Name me one of our players that hasn't messed up & cost us at some point of the season. All I said was we may miss the fact that he gave all from the club & he & Yates might have had a chance of dragging the others with them. This lot lack leadership from the manager down

SSN still refusing to confirm the news, can't understand it unless it was released under some sort of time embargo which others have chosen to ignore