The Owners & CEO Thread | Page 67 | Vital Football

The Owners & CEO Thread

Actually that's out of date. "English" billions (a million million) aren't really used anymore, so Nas's £7bn is almost certainly seven thousand million pounds.

He's basically a pauper.
Nope American billion - do the math and it works

I find it odd that if those alleged incidents are true, why they’d be posted anonymously online to a letter to the fan advisory board… rather than to ACAS or a solicitor, the FA directly, or their MP. I mean if you’ve been unlawfully dismissed at work why would you expect football fans to sort it out rather than the proper legal authorities?

Maybe it’s true and this is just to publicise the issues, but it would be an odd way to go about it.

Yup. Agreed. And from my (strange) experience of all this over the years, I do know there were plenty of people willing to give me the bullets (over many things, especially at the time of the Ellis protests, but also since) and expected me to load the gun and fire.

Then if it is wrong? Or indeed, right but I can't prove it? Would they have stood up in court and backed me?

Not a chance.

I can understand to some extent including the FAB, but not addressing directly to 'us' and also, not asking for us to set up a specific email.

Also, I would say, as many have found out over the years, I for one am not exactly difficult to find and talk to, I will have a reputation amongst many of being a straight talker, a non bullshitter, but also for being perfectly willing to keep confidences. And there are a few others on this advisory doo dah, who would be the same, albeit not quite as pretty as me.

Yup. Agreed. And from my (strange) experience of all this over the years, I do know there were plenty of people willing to give me the bullets (over many things, especially at the time of the Ellis protests, but also since) and expected me to load the gun and fire.

Then if it is wrong? Or indeed, right but I can't prove it? Would they have stood up in court and backed me?

Not a chance.

I can understand to some extent including the FAB, but not addressing directly to 'us' and also, not asking for us to set up a specific email.

Also, I would say, as many have found out over the years, I for one am not exactly difficult to find and talk to, I will have a reputation amongst many of being a straight talker, a non bullshitter, but also for being perfectly willing to keep confidences. And there are a few others on this advisory doo dah, who would be the same, albeit not quite as pretty as me.
Ahem

And just a note to all, the tweet/x has been removed.

We don't want the letter published on here, not worth the legal risk.

I'm trying to use my words carefully for the benefit of the forum - hence my initial comment - and the majority will know how I normally pile in with thoughts when I know it's safe to do so.

We'd remove if it went that far and were alerted, but that would in no way absolve the member who posted it should it go the legal route, and 'those claims' were totally unverified and deemed to be a potential libel repetition.

It is not for me, or the forum, to investigate this.

For those who continue to wish to comment based on your own 16th party removed preconceptions about individuals you have never met - it is on you - and we will continue to act in accordance with the law.

Namely, because we have greater morals than Twitter, Facebook and whatever other crap has launched in the last few years.

So if posts go, it's on you. If too many posts go, so will you.

:cheers:

Dan Bardell falls into the nob head category for me, I’m not sure I can take him seriously at all. The fact that he is talking about “cracks” just reinforces it.