The Summer Transfer Thread 2022 | Page 129 | Vital Football

The Summer Transfer Thread 2022

I believe Gallagher is better than some of what we have, he'd be a lot better in midfield than McGinn. For the right price he'd be a fantastic signing.

Agree, he’d be great value at £30m based on last season. There’s something about him on the pitch where he has a presence, and I thought he got the better of McGinn for 90 mins. He’s a well built lad who can run for the whole game, that’s hard to play against. Just got to hope if it happens he’s not a one season wonder, but I’d take the risk based on what I saw. It does feel like one of those links that is more paper talk to me than a possibility but I could be wrong.

They might still be in for him later in the window. I think they often played with 2 strikers and they probably know Grabban isn’t going to do anything for them in the Prem so maybe they need 2 signings anyway
Grabban is a class player, I wanted to keep him personally.

It's a made-up link, as there is no news coming out of Villa, so they make up a story and the put fans demand Gallagher.
I'm wondering how much his elevation to the England set-up has suddenly made him more desirable. Beaky seems to like his old club Palace, promoting that other lad at CB that nobody had even heard of. Chelsea seems to be full of England players that can't get a game at Chelsea. Strange one if these players are that good why do Chelsea let them go, they will need homegrown players

Tommy Tuchel reportedly taking a look at him and Broja in preseason before deciding to keep or flog -
interesting benchmark tho for how much we'd get for Ramsay

Tommy Tuchel reportedly taking a look at him and Broja in preseason before deciding to keep or flog -

This is it had JJ made the England 1st team would he now be the flavour of the month. Beaky has form for picking the wrong players, his thing for Mason Mount and Saka over Jack for instance or James over TAA. He has a lot of influence on peoples thinking about certain players.

This is it had JJ made the England 1st team would he now be the flavour of the month. Beaky has form for picking the wrong players, his thing for Mason Mount and Saka over Jack for instance or James over TAA. He has a lot of influence on peoples thinking about certain players.

I think he goes James over Trent as he's better defensively. All about avoiding any risk for Gareth

It's a made-up link, as there is no news coming out of Villa, so they make up a story and the put fans demand Gallagher.
I'm wondering how much his elevation to the England set-up has suddenly made him more desirable. Beaky seems to like his old club Palace, promoting that other lad at CB that nobody had even heard of. Chelsea seems to be full of England players that can't get a game at Chelsea. Strange one if these players are that good why do Chelsea let them go, they will need homegrown players

I suspect they know they won't get their game for Chelsea and don't want to spend next season on the bench after playing regularly at other clubs.

I'm not sure about that last bit aa Ramsey is worth more to us than Gallagher is to Chelsea. Anyone bidding for Gallagher is bidding for at most a bench player who will not start even half of Chelsea's games. Bid for Ramsey and you're in for one of our most important players.

See reports that Luiz has no intention of renewing his contract at Villa and 35 million euro is too much for Roma.
So reduce to 30 million euro and tie in a pre-season game at Villa Park every year he plays for Roma.

See reports that Luiz has no intention of renewing his contract at Villa and 35 million euro is too much for Roma.
So reduce to 30 million euro and tie in a pre-season game at Villa Park every year he plays for Roma.
he won't fetch 30M . anyway we need him out the door somehow, he's had plenty of chances and blown them