The Summer Transfer Thread 2022 | Page 131 | Vital Football

The Summer Transfer Thread 2022

Do you really think the IT nerds in charge of social media have any idea about transfer negotiations? 😂

I might ask the bloke in the canteen if he has any insider information.

I don’t think we should be so dismissive, they’re part of the clubs marketing arm. It’s one of the first places some of our players are going to review.

They might not know anything but I would expect someone to be sending black out notices on some players if we intend to move them on.

Guess it’s just me that that would be common sense?

I don’t think we should be so dismissive, they’re part of the clubs marketing arm. It’s one of the first places some of our players are going to review.

They might not know anything but I would expect someone to be sending black out notices on some players if we intend to move them on.

Guess it’s just me that that would be common sense?

You would think so but this is just a photo of him mucking about on the beach. Remember Delph was doing promotional videos about how much he loved the club as his agent was holding the door open behind the camera.

I’m just saying bad a drastic change in direction ala Jack, I doubt the club would be posting picks of Dougie two weeks in a row.

I mostly say this because I want Dougie to stay. It may be the Italian league but we’re still talking about League Champions and Champions League teams. Classically huge clubs.

Some AC Milan website are reporting that ourselves, Newcastle and Lazio are sniffing around their CB Alessio Romagnoli. Not sure how reliable the source is, but its interesting to see a new name rather than the same ones re-cycled every other week.
27 year old left sided CB and he's out of contract the end of this month. He's captained Milan quite a few times as well so helps fill the leadership problem we seem to have. Played for the Italian national team a few times as well

https://sempremilan.com/newcastle-aston-villa-milan-romagnoli-lazio

Some AC Milan website are reporting that ourselves, Newcastle and Lazio are sniffing around their CB Alessio Romagnoli. Not sure how reliable the source is, but its interesting to see a new name rather than the same ones re-cycled every other week.
27 year old left sided CB and he's out of contract the end of this month. He's captained Milan quite a few times as well so helps fill the leadership problem we seem to have. Played for the Italian national team a few times as well

Lost his place to Tomori according to something I read but who knows. Might be a step up from Mings but might not but on a free its worth a go

maybe it's linked to the Luiz plus cash move

Romagnoli was supposed to go on to become one of the great Italian centre halves, had loads of hype around him at a young age but it never really worked out that way.

That said, he's still a good player, left footed as well and as pointed out has captained Milan before. Would spell the end for Mings if true.