The Summer Transfer Thread 2022 | Page 128 | Vital Football

The Summer Transfer Thread 2022

Nottingham Forest are about to sign a striker, so looks like Keinan won't be going there.
They might still be in for him later in the window. I think they often played with 2 strikers and they probably know Grabban isn’t going to do anything for them in the Prem so maybe they need 2 signings anyway

He was excellent for Lille when they won Ligue 1 a few seasons back under Galtier. He bagged 15 goals this last season, but to be honest I didn’t watch Lille that much. I can tell you he’s quick though, has a good first touch and general control of the ball, and has a good strike rate.
Still only 22 as well, so may well improve.

Plus the chap is an absolute unit. Seems like a striker who can do everything and would more than make in the EPL. He just might not be fashionable enough for some clubs.

Liverpool have changed their mind about selling Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Man City could be up for selling Zinchenko, who would be a tremendous acquisition, as he can play left-back and left midfield and is known to be able to perform at premiership level.
The extra forward we need is more difficult to pick from, Suarez looks a no-no for some reason, although it could be just that he's not out of contract yet. And of course Cameron Archer could blow the coaching staff out of the water on the Australian tour.