Summer transfer window thread | Page 110 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Williams and Henderson on loan with options to buy would be great

Davis, Gibbs-White, and Taiwo‘what’s his name’

Lowe and a first choice LWB

niakhate at CB
2x CM to follow

and a winger. Wallace on a free? Would like Rothwell on a free as one of the CM

Is this a new wish list or a continuation of the last dozen?

If its a continuation, I should point out that we are restricted to a 25 man squad.

Yes, but 70m spread over say 5 seasons leaves a liability of 14m per season
And if that’s what we are doing then great but there are more and more clubs wanting either full payment or a significant portion up front.

For the first time I can remember I actually trust the club to get it right so I am not worried about it.

And if that’s what we are doing then great but there are more and more clubs wanting either full payment or a significant portion up front.

For the first time I can remember I actually trust the club to get it right so I am not worried about it.

They are usually lower league clubs or clubs in financial difficulty.

Clubs who have to pay up front tend to knock the price down.

But as far as P & S is concerned, it makes no difference; the fee, regardless of whether it is up front or in instalment's is amortised over the length of the players contract.

In honesty if we are paying now rather than spreading payments then £150m may be what it takes.

It puts us in the bracket with Fulham and Villa but if we stay up then I don’t give a shit.

I concur dude.
I believe Marinakis has put too much time/money/effort into getting us this far, to not do as much as he can to progress it.
He isn't a Fawaz, who lets be honest would have sold us now at this point.

Whatever happens, whoever we sign, int it fucking great to google a player and see his appearances in the English PL, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga, etc instead of Albanian Sunday Pub League, Faroe Islands National League Division 4, etc?

Relatively speaking we are still trying to sign players the likes of Man City wouldn't even look at but it's fucking great all the same. At the same time, Derby (if they exist) are fighting the likes of Rotherham and Portsmouth for players released by Hull :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
will you stop it you cock tease :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rumours on Zinchenko are now out there too. Would love this one to be real. He’s on £20k a week at city. No mention of fee

Williams and Henderson on loan with options to buy would be great

Davis, Gibbs-White, and Taiwo‘what’s his name’

Lowe and a first choice LWB

niakhate at CB
2x CM to follow

and a winger. Wallace on a free? Would like Rothwell on a free as one of the CM
Williams??

I concur dude.
I believe Marinakis has put too much time/money/effort into getting us this far, to not do as much as he can to progress it.
He isn't a Fawaz, who lets be honest would have sold us now at this point.

Marinakis is greek and a serious one. The only greek owner of a PL side, he wont want to make up the numbers. Im sure he is realistic but he wont be planning a norwich 100% He isnt daft and knows that if he gets this right forest can make a pretty penny going forwards. The fact he now has a team he has confidence in is even more reason to believe he will invest.

This 17m transfer wouldnt surprise me in the least tbh