Summer transfer window thread | Page 111 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

I'll stick my neck out and say that out of that lot only Petrachi was half decent and thats not saying much!
Does Bob R count ?
Robert Rosario might have had an Italian name, but I don't think counts as Italian, and was probably worse than all of the three that you mention except Dumitru. Although Mannone and Matrechano were no good at Forest, they had at least been good, as, in fact, had Silenzi. Robert Rosario had never done much, and Coventry City were keen to get rid of him.

Robert Rosario might have had an Italian name, but I don't think counts as Italian, and was probably worse than all of the three that you mention except Dumitru. Although Mannone and Matrechano were no good at Forest, they had at least been good, as, in fact, had Silenzi. Robert Rosario had never done much, and Coventry City were keen to get rid of him.
Mannini and Matrecano just couldn't cope with the pace in Division one. Mannini was too old to have a chance. Matrecano was ok, but nothing more. Serie A ran at about 2/3 of the pace of the English second flight, no wonder they struggled.

Zinchenko to us? Really?! Surely that can’t be real. He’s started a lot of games for City! I thought he was being linked with Arsenal…!
That’s Gabriel Jesus. Zinchenko was linked with Wolves last season but it didn’t happen. Press were reporting Man City were prepared to let him go around two weeks ago, preferably on a permanent transfer. They were quoting about £17m.

Given the calibre of players we have been linked with there could well be some truth behind this one.

That’s Gabriel Jesus. Zinchenko was linked with Wolves last season but it didn’t happen. Press were reporting Man City were prepared to let him go around two weeks ago, preferably on a permanent transfer. They were quoting about £17m.

Given the calibre of players we have been linked with there could well be some truth behind this one.
Please let this be true.