Summer transfer window thread | Page 108 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Oh. Well somebody called Pope Jean Paul XXIII posted this, post 1814 https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/transfer-rumours.99952/post-2164688 at the time.....
You do know that our posts and opinions are on here for posterity.....
That post from 2.5 years ago does not prove your point at all.

You claimed that you remember people getting upset that he went to Leeds instead of us.

For all the time you have spent digging that post out, who was it getting upset at him going to Leeds?

Your painstakingly found post consists of JC21 saying he was going to Leeds and "I wouldn't mind him". Hardly upset is he?

Your smoking gun to prove my supposed hypocrisy is me responding to that post with his goalscoring stats. I don't offer any opinion as to whether I wouldn't have minded him or not.

What a fucking pointless attempt at starting an argument

You claimed that you remember people getting upset that he went to Leeds instead of us.

For all the time you have spent digging that post out, who was it getting upset at him going to Leeds?

Your painstakingly found post consists of JC21 saying he was going to Leeds and "I wouldn't mind him". Hardly upset is he?

Your smoking gun to prove my supposed hypocrisy is me responding to that post with his goalscoring stats. I don't offer any opinion as to whether I wouldn't have minded him or not.

New poster as well lol

Not really painstaking. I just put the player's name in the search function. Not sure that it is me starting an argument. I remembered something about the febrile atmosphere on here after that transfer window, and that player, and you felt you had to contest it.
Still, let's get back to this window.

Not really painstaking. I just put the player's name in the search function. Not sure that it is me starting an argument. I remembered something about the febrile atmosphere on here after that transfer window, and that player, and you felt you had to contest it.
Still, let's get back to this window.
cf1ddf436a21263d8e92a79d7dc06813.jpeg-1.jpg

Reports on twitter seem to think Awoniyi is signing for £17m. Transfer record smashed if true.
May well not be the last time this window but we do seem to be targeting young players with experience. Just got to hope the money stretches so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few loans to help make that happen.