Summer transfer window thread | Page 109 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Can't have that many
Two from Prem and Two more from Europe from what was said earlier in the thread.

with Taiwo costing £17m, Niakhate £10m and then the rumoured £20m plus for Maitland-Niles and Gibbs-White, we are up at early £70m already.

Either the payments are spread across windows or we top up with loans as there aren’t many in our squad we would want to sell who are worth much.

Two from Prem and Two more from Europe from what was said earlier in the thread.

with Taiwo costing £17m, Niakhate £10m and then the rumoured £20m plus for Maitland-Niles and Gibbs-White, we are up at early £70m already.

Either the payments are spread across windows or we top up with loans as there aren’t many in our squad we would want to sell who are worth much.
Henderson on loan.

Neco Williams apparently only available on loan.

But Twitter reckons we are looking to loan Maitland-Niles too.

And we need to replace Garner. Certainly need some physicality in CM as well

May well not be the last time this window but we do seem to be targeting young players with experience. Just got to hope the money stretches so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few loans to help make that happen.
I would agree Basha as a rule.
But no one has actually said what the budget is.
I have heard 50M, yet for all we know, it could 150M?
The old girl lets very little leak out these days.

I can’t see AMN costing anywhere near £20m

Henderson on loan.

Neco Williams apparently only available on loan.

But Twitter reckons we are looking to loan Maitland-Niles too.

And we need to replace Garner. Certainly need some physicality in CM as well
Henderson and Maitland-Niles would suit me as loans. The guy Maggiore looks useful and is 6’2”. More of a playmaker but I would expect another one in.

We don’t know whether Yates will step up and that only really leaves Ojeda…

If Henderson is a loan, then it's 1 loan left.
We need at 2 x left wing backs and a striker.

I have no idea what the FFP rules are in the Prem or how they differ from the EFL, but I'd be surprised if EM doesn't take this opportunity to pump as much extra money into the club as the rules allow - if the rules allow.

Not really painstaking. I just put the player's name in the search function. Not sure that it is me starting an argument. I remembered something about the febrile atmosphere on here after that transfer window, and that player, and you felt you had to contest it.
Still, let's get back to this window.
Just shows that that fucking Pope knows fuck all or that **** he was replying to

I would agree Basha as a rule.
But no one has actually said what the budget is.
I have heard 50M, yet for all we know, it could 150M?
The old girl lets very little leak out these days.
In honesty if we are paying now rather than spreading payments then £150m may be what it takes.

It puts us in the bracket with Fulham and Villa but if we stay up then I don’t give a shit.

I have no idea what the FFP rules are in the Prem or how they differ from the EFL, but I'd be surprised if EM doesn't take this opportunity to pump as much extra money into the club as the rules allow - if the rules allow.
The first two seasons are the biggest threat to us staying up so we need to get the squad right quickly. If that is done right then player turnover should help pay for players going forward.

Whatever happens, whoever we sign, int it fucking great to google a player and see his appearances in the English PL, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga, etc instead of Albanian Sunday Pub League, Faroe Islands National League Division 4, etc?

Relatively speaking we are still trying to sign players the likes of Man City wouldn't even look at but it's fucking great all the same. At the same time, Derby (if they exist) are fighting the likes of Rotherham and Portsmouth for players released by Hull :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Whatever happens, whoever we sign, int it fucking great to google a player and see his appearances in the English PL, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga, etc instead of Albanian Sunday Pub League, Faroe Islands National League Division 4, etc?

Relatively speaking we are still trying to sign players the likes of Man City wouldn't even look at but it's fucking great all the same. At the same time, Derby (if they exist) are fighting the likes of Rotherham and Portsmouth for players released by Hull :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hey, It was the 'Andorran Combination East Section: B - Division IV' actually and Bong wasn't that bad. He celebrates like a boss.

Hull? They should be so lucky. At this rate I'd be surprised if they are able to sign up a few players from Prestatyn Town.

Williams and Henderson on loan with options to buy would be great

Davis, Gibbs-White, and Taiwo‘what’s his name’

Lowe and a first choice LWB

niakhate at CB
2x CM to follow

and a winger. Wallace on a free? Would like Rothwell on a free as one of the CM

Yes, but 70m spread over say 5 seasons leaves a liability of 14m per season