Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 879 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I've been doing a product test for a new Finish dishwasher doo dah. I am THAT important!

I spilt some curry on a white t-shirt. I doubt that will wash out.

I had intended to have one less rum than I have had.

My lovely mom is back in hospital within a week of first being allowed home.

I like to pretend I was born in a crossfire hurricane, but in reality, I was born in (at?) Good Hope hospital. I was meant to be a home birth but decided to hang myself on arrival (umbilical cord that is!)

My strelitizia is more than double the size, and one of my succulents (not a euphemism) has flowered, so one assumes, is a happy plant.

I think Jacob Rees-Mogg is the scum of the earth.

My lights are still green.

My mini cooper is also green.

I am toying with the idea of buying a walking stick that is also green, after seeing the company on Dragons Den - albeit, it is £70 so a bit ott really.

I treated myself to a Doug Hyde picture this week. YOLO - unless you live more than once, obviously

They sky appeared purple earlier, I suspected that aliens might be arriving, or it could be end of times. Meh, whatever.

I last saw Deep Purple live in the early 90's, Ritchie Blackmore came on late, threw a pint (towards Gillan) that John Lord had to duck to avoid.

I don't know why Pride of Lions gets a full month in his honour, when I only get a day.

The bits of the curry that I didn't spill on my white t-shirt, was very nice.

Went to visit my Dad in hospital today. One of the idiot staff there decided to wash him with a soaking wet flannel while he still had his hearing aids in and has now wrecked them.

Went to visit my Dad in hospital today. One of the idiot staff there decided to wash him with a soaking wet flannel while he still had his hearing aids in and has now wrecked them.

I do so dislike the ignorance and attitude within the NHS, and have enough experience to have formed an opinion. Same as docs/nurses saying they are at the end of their tether because of the demands of covid. and yet the amount of time they spend fucking around, sitting down, having breaks, etc... people on production lines, those working in coffee shops/restaurants/etc those on production lines, don't get breaks like them.

Caring profession. For a few, sure, for many of them, not in my vast experience.