Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 878 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I like fresh pasta

I dislike cheese

I like plants and think my strelitzia is doing very well

I might, or might not, buy some goats if I win the house in the Omaze raffle

I got called a copy cat today, by someone who knows I am allergic to cats

A bat landed on the floor in Sainsbury the other day, I assume it wasn't out of hell

I don't own a filing cabinet, mainly because I don't have enough files to warrant the investment

There are some photos doing the rounds, done by American witches I believe, of me smiling

My new sofas are tan, my current ones are meant to be grey, but are very light in all reality

David Bowie is dead, but David Bowie lives on

I like the new funeral service where they pick you up (I believe you have to be certified dead, I can't just call them and get them to take my parents for instance) cremate you, and return your ashes. With that said, I also wouldn't mind just going in the recycling bin

I have my green lights on, in my lounge, and very chilled out it is too

I still like rum

I chose not to finish these sentences with full stops

All this, and more, is going through my head on a standard Thursday night.

And yes, the last one did have a full stop

What it means is I'm likely to spend the next two days of dog walks wetter than a wet thing but for different reasons!

At least I like the rain.

I like fresh pasta

I dislike cheese

A bat landed on the floor in Sainsbury the other day, I assume it wasn't out of hell

I don't own a filing cabinet, mainly because I don't have enough files to warrant the investment

There are some photos doing the rounds, done by American witches I believe, of me smiling

My new sofas are tan, my current ones are meant to be grey, but are very light in all reality

I like the new funeral service where they pick you up (I believe you have to be certified dead, I can't just call them and get them to take my parents for instance) cremate you, and return your ashes. With that said, I also wouldn't mind just going in the recycling bin

I still like rum

I have at least one picture of Fear smiling.

I like fresh pasta

I dislike cheese

I still like rum

Not one of your best poems I have to admit.

I keep meaning to cut down on rum, only to find out, by the nighttime, I enjoy the rum and don't want to cut it down!