Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 881 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

My mom is back in Worcester hospital, I knew they shouldn't have let her out last week, frigging useless. Now they are going to do what they should have before. She had to wait hours in the ambulance in the early hours... what a shit show for a supposed developed country. Dad and me went today and there were 12 ambulances queued up outside.

Nicely done, Tory scum.

My mom is back in Worcester hospital, I knew they shouldn't have let her out last week, frigging useless. Now they are going to do what they should have before. She had to wait hours in the ambulance in the early hours... what a shit show for a supposed developed country. Dad and me went today and there were 12 ambulances queued up outside.

Nicely done, Tory scum.

Best wishes to your Mom JF.

Stressful day today. The lines from Shirley and Solihull are shut for repairs this week , so today I thought I would get the bus to Kings Norton and get the train from there. Started off by having a frank discussion with the bus driver who wouldn't accept that my rail pass was valid (It is where there are cancellations) and then a bloke got on and sat in the seat behind me smelling strongly of piss. Added to the fact that I get travel sick anyway I got off the bus not feeling to good at all. No trains at all tomorrow so I told my boss I am working from home. No way could I stand a potential one - one and a half hour bus ride into town tomorrow.