Summer Transfer Window | Page 8 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Window

Lots of released players from clubs we could have a look at. Players like McEachran and Woodburn.

I'm sure Webber and co will be picking some youngster to go into the u23s then out on loan then bye bye.

I wonder if Smith will go back for Conor Hourihane

Last edited:
This summer:

Surely we have to loan out, give free transfers or hope somebody will give us a fee, etc to:

Cantwell
Soto
Plachetta

Review and try to move on those unwanted:
a) left centre back Famewo - according to a Charlton message board they returned him at the end of the loan (probably couldnt afford him).
When joined them on loan their fans thought he was at least Championship class.

b) look at the left wingers / left attacking midfield players and decide who we want to keep: Rashica, Tzolis, Argos and Martin

c) look at the right wingers / right attacking midfield players and decide who we want to keep: Sinani and Sargent

This summer:

Surely we have to loan out, give free transfers or hope somebody will give us a fee, etc to:

Cantwell
Soto
Plachetta

Review and try to move on those unwanted:
a) left centre back Famewo - according to a Charlton message board they returned him at the end of the loan (probably couldnt afford him).
When joined them on loan their fans thought he was at least Championship class.

b) look at the left wingers / left attacking midfield players and decide who we want to keep: Rashica, Tzolis, Argos and Martin

c) look at the right wingers / right attacking midfield players and decide who we want to keep: Sinani and Sargent
Charlton had the option if a perm deal for Famewo but I'm guessing they couldn't afford him. I like the look of him as a defender big, strong and quick but has had big injuries. I think he'll be one Smith will look at early on and will probably look to sell or loan.

MK Dons central defender Harry Darling...great name has been linked.

I don't think the club will look at a cebtral defender as they have 4 in Zimmerman, omobamidele, Hanley, gibson and the Sorensen and byram who they have played there and the young tompkinson. Unless of course tompkinson going out on loan, and another being sold?