Summer Transfer Window | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Window

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
I thought I would start a new one and instead of putting new rumours in the January window we can dump them in this thread - plus this can also serve as the place for all future summer window rumours.

Josh Martin has said he has no idea about his future. He said he has a year left on his Norwich deal and it is up to them what they want to do, but he has no idea. The club haven't spoken to him.

Surely, DS will give him a chance to impress in the summer?

Josh Martin has said he has no idea about his future. He said he has a year left on his Norwich deal and it is up to them what they want to do, but he has no idea. The club haven't spoken to him.

Surely, DS will give him a chance to impress in the summer?
Surely we have someone dedicated to speaking to loaned out players on a regular basis. They must be being watched so it only seems fair that you communicate with your employees.

Looks like he is as effective as a member of the backroom staff as he was in midfield. Perhaps there is lots of clapping going on.
seems so as DS said one of his mates was watching a loan player of ours.

DS on Matt Dennis, who is out on loan at Southend and whose contract we extended recently.

Yes, we will have a good look at him (Dennis). He is a young player who has needed the experience to go out and play some football games. I’ve got a friend who watches a lot of Southend, so I have had info from him and he [Dennis] has been doing okay there.'

Southend apparently want to sign him too.

Anyone know why some players whonhave been out on loan have returned to 1st team training yet others haven't?

McCallum, Mumba, hugill, Hernandez all going back to club...yet Martin, Cantwell, Famewo going on holiday for example?

I guess that expensive soccer not that Webber was getting excited about hasn't help the side. Probably why we are only club to have one.

Anyone know why some players whonhave been out on loan have returned to 1st team training yet others haven't?

McCallum, Mumba, hugill, Hernandez all going back to club...yet Martin, Cantwell, Famewo going on holiday for example?

Famewo may be joining Charlton as I believe there is an option for them to sign him

Cantwell - please someone take him off our hands - I wouldnt want him near our first team squad.

Martin - ?

YB knew what I was banging on about. Soccer bot. Webber's big project that zoe ward said 'it will benefit players all the way from the Under-9s to the first team. It gives players the ability to develop skills in a simulation environment, creating real life scenarios and going over your decision making. We think it will have a strong impact across our teams for a number of years to come.'

Maybe get Gibson in there every day....his decision making is normally terrible.

It cost near on a million to setup and run.

Sometimes I can hardly believe the stupidity of NCFC . Today the Pink Un says that Smudge is on a quest to find a player to replace Emi . Why the hell didn’t we do that LAST summer or in January . Clearly someone at the club didn’t even want us to to even try and stay up …. Smiff

Sometimes I can hardly believe the stupidity of NCFC . Today the Pink Un says that Smudge is on a quest to find a player to replace Emi . Why the hell didn’t we do that LAST summer or in January . Clearly someone at the club didn’t even want us to to even try and stay up …. Smiff
It's ridiculous. You couldn't make it up. The guy who signed him comes here and instantly knows the club never replaced him whilst the old farts and new Mr nasty just continues aimlessly.

We need a new forward, new Defensive midfielder (maybe 2) a new cebtral midfielder (maybe 2), a new cebtral defender and yes a creative attacking midfielder. I hope the club know this but honestly I think they'll go into the market blind again and going by what you guys have put on here about our previous actions in the market I really worry.

Melou apparently was the guy they signed to replace him according to efan ekuku

Tom Lawrence linked once again.

I se ds had 6 GKs training with first team today. I do wonder if Krul might be one who wants to leave?

Mate of mine said that oxborough has been told he can leave club. I've not seen anything.

Tom Lawrence linked once again.

I se ds had 6 GKs training with first team today. I do wonder if Krul might be one who wants to leave?

Mate of mine said that oxborough has been told he can leave club. I've not seen anything.

Does make you wonder if Krul is leaving.
On the website associated with a colour - someboy posted on a thread that they thought Oxborough would be going.