Summer Transfer Window | Page 10 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Window

So Blackburn appoint Jon Dahl Tomasson and then they are linked with Cantwell on loan.

Wouldn't we want to sell rather than loan and lose him for nothing in summer? Unless they pit one of these obligations to buy

Also, no disrespect to Blackburn but would Cantwell want to go Blackburn?

Another youth product who I had hopes for is on way out.

Adshead on way to Cheltenham on a perm deal

Seems Webber, or Smith, or both want a clear out of the under 23s .

Bushiri, McAlear, Adshead, oxborough, Dennis

I'm surprised players like Omotoye are still here

I saw an edp article claiming we should sigh brady, bennett, lewis, redmond and murphy (newc) twin, apparently jamal has been transfer listed.

Seems a few media outlets are pushing the Cameron archer rumour.

If it is true and we are after him then I hope we don't wait around because apparently Gerrard wants to assess him during pre season and make a decision later in the summer....if that's true I say move on

I saw an edp article claiming we should sigh brady, bennett, lewis, redmond and murphy (newc) twin, apparently jamal has been transfer listed.

Do they mean Josh Murphy at Cardiff (?). I thought Jacob Murphy at Newcastle had fought his way back into the active part of the squad.

Was this article written by a PinkUn journalist or a guest writer?

Schalke 04 cant afford Rashica.
We will be lucky if someone takes Cantwell on loan
Leaving us praying that somebody finally signs Aarons.

In addition we need to pray that someone takes Soto and Plachetta off our hands.

Schalke 04 cant afford Rashica.
We will be lucky if someone takes Cantwell on loan
Leaving us praying that somebody finally signs Aarons.

In addition we need to pray that someone takes Soto and Plachetta off our hands.
That is why we are getting these supposed loan offers for the likes of Rashica and Cantwell. Clubs can't afford them, or are not willing to spend money on the upfront.

Rashica needs to take a look at himself - he did very little last season and he wasn't that great. The championship might be his level but if an offer was to come in at the asking price of 15 million then take it.

Cantwell has fallen from grace completely - a couple of seasons ago he was valued at 20 million and top half prem clubs were apparently sniffing around him. Then a few months later Bournemounth take him and don't want him and it is now Blackburn -- next it will be Colchester. He needs to smarten up otherwise it will end up like that.

Aarons will go I am sure. His agent will be pushing it and I doubt Aarons will want another season in the Championship. He could go to a prem club have an amazing couple of months and push his way into the world cup thinking (I doubt it but you never know). I think we will drop our asking price of him too.