Summer Transfer Window | Page 7 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Window

Same here. Another injury prone player. We love them.

He is good at this level to be fair and great to get an actual defensive midfielder onboard

We have been linked with Isaac Hayden in the past.
DOB 22/3/96 so 27 and half
Born in Chelmsford
6' 2" tall
Had a knee injury in the second half of last season, so makes sense to check his fitness first.
DM - just what we need - potentially a good signing

1st piece of our jigsaw in place.

Hanley
Omobamidele
McCallum

Hayden

Pukki

That's what I see so far as defo starting

Unless we sell GI, I suspect he will start the season at LB with Byram at RB.
I was thinking that Giannoulis would be sold as he could have interest and could bring in some much needed revenue but apparently he is very happy in Norwich and doesn't want to leave (I can't remember if it was Butler, Bailey, or another who said this).

If Byram can stay fit and his body can deal with the championship then great but two games a week I am not 100% sure he can. A decent player but doesn't have the pace or attacking mentality we would need - he can cross though which is good. Mumba I am not convinced with either.

Finally we have a set piece coach.

Smith has had one at all his clubs and it's good to see he is brining one in here as we bloody need one.

Welcome Allan Russell.

He was attacking, set piece and penalties coach for England from 2017 to 2021 and was instrumental in England scoring so many. He has been Aberdeen assistant since 2021.

Rocky Bushiri has been sold to Hibs . BB will be a bit sad over that as he often mentioned him
Another player signed and loaned out. Let's hope we got some fee better than what we paid for him. All the best to him.

Two sold
One loan in

Sinani says he is ready to come back and play for us but is unsure if the club will want him. He has a year left on contract and doesn't know if the club might want to cash in on him now.

Transfer window is open.

What are we thinking on the sales side?
.Aarons, Krul, Cantwell, tzolis, sargent, McLean....who will be sold?

Burnley release 14 players some 1st teamers too (reminds me of what we did just before DF came in)