20220522 - PL Match Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 17 | Vital Football

20220522 - PL Match Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That ought to be the case but i fear the top 2 are so far ahead atm that it could take another couple of seasons for somebody to set a realistic challenge.

I think Liverpool are going to miss their football guru who left.

City will do whatever City does. It's not really a usable measure.

Newcastle, Leicester, Arsenal will all be stronger.

You may well be correct. But we will be much stronger.

I think Liverpool are going to miss their football guru who left.

City will do whatever City does. It's not really a usable measure.

Newcastle, Leicester, Arsenal will all be stronger.

You may well be correct. But we will be much stronger.
I fear Liverpool are only going to grow stronger but i agree with the rest. We can't afford to rest on our laurels but with Patty & Conte on board i can't see that happening tbf.

That ought to be the case but i fear the top 2 are so far ahead atm that it could take another couple of seasons for somebody to set a realistic challenge.
I get why you would say that Stevie, but if you look at our season and look at where we dropped points.
3-0 at C Palace away
0-3 Chelsea at home
3-0 M.U. at home
1-0 Burnley away
0-2 Wolves at home
2-3 Saints at home
0-0 Brentford at home
0-1 Brighton at home
That's 8 games where we threw away points against sides we could quite easily beat. win 6 of those and we would not be too far off them, I accept that we are unlikely to take 6pts off Citeh next season, but 3 is certainly possible.

I get why you would say that Stevie, but if you look at our season and look at where we dropped points.
3-0 at C Palace away
0-3 Chelsea at home
3-0 M.U. at home
1-0 Burnley away
0-2 Wolves at home
2-3 Saints at home
0-0 Brentford at home
0-1 Brighton at home
That's 8 games where we threw away points against sides we could quite easily beat. win 6 of those and we would not be too far off them, I accept that we are unlikely to take 6pts off Citeh next season, but 3 is certainly possible.

Win half od those and we are into the 80 point range.