20220522 - PL Match Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 18 | Vital Football

20220522 - PL Match Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I am wrecked what a finish to the season Sony get Golden Boot so deserved …we as a team get Champs League, finish above the Arse again!!! YES!!! COYS wishing you all a brill break and look forward to chats on new signings…Roll on New Season😁👍

I just hope it's a long summer. The last thing I need is more football.

Can't wait for the video of pool fans celebrating then watching city bang in 3 setting off all the tears.
As much as I hate the mercenary way Citeh have bought their titles,I couldn't be happier seeing those Liverpiss fans gutted. They are the most hated fans in the PL with their sense of entitlement and their self obsession with being the victims all the time. Don't get me wrong,they are a wonderful team,light years away from us but it topped the icing on the cake seeing them denied. Also how good does it get on the last day,we stood up to the plate when it mattered,banged 5 in,Le arse banged 5 in ,to no avail,love it. And everyones favourite neutral team, Leeds,stayed up. I'm having a very large Powers Whiskey to celebrate. What a wonderful season we have had on this wonderful forum,I have enjoyed every minute of my 15 years on here. Have a great summer my good friends,I'll see you all on the flip side but knowing me I'll probably be back here later 🙄🙄🙄 C.O.Y.S.

I wasn't suggesting that the money be split amongst the teams generated by their fans. The broadcasters could still pool the money and allocate it equitably in the way that they currently do. I just think there would be a bigger pot though and the fans would get to see all of their team's matches. I'm sure there are a lot of fans out there who currently aren't willing to pay a monthly subscription to Sky/BT but who would be interested in a package that showed all their team's home and away matches.
I just think that it is a slippery path. Once fans are paying for their team's package the next question will be why am i paying for those other games?

I think the better option would be to package all the remaining games and the PL releases those as a subscription.

Sadly though as fans we will only end up paying more

Interesting where our goals came from or how they built up. Did our WBs have anything to do with it ? Bento and Hojbjerg had strong games as did Kulu. Do we need to pursue the WB route ? Keeping in mind how few good ones there are.

If we can recruit wisely there's no reason why we can't overtake them, that being said i expect them to improve on this years poor showing.

How can you say we can overtake the chavs, they continue to beat us playing in first gear. We have a psychological barrier to overcome against them; until we lift it and regain some parity, they'll continue to rub our noses in it. We somehow have to erase the doubts in our minds when we play them and start to shift it into theirs. Not an easy task.

How can you say we can overtake the chavs, they continue to beat us playing in first gear. We have a psychological barrier to overcome against them; until we lift it and regain some parity, they'll continue to rub our noses in it. We somehow have to erase the doubts in our minds when we play them and start to shift it into theirs. Not an easy task.
I'll say in one word why we can catch them 'Conte'

Because everybody can beat anybody on their day. City winning the title despite losing to us & deservedly so in both league encounters.