20220522 - PL Match Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 20 | Vital Football

20220522 - PL Match Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I for hope we bring back Eriksen ASAP, but I would point out that pool one the title with Henderson and Winaldum. Neither of those two are creative, however due to the effectiveness of their FB's teams were almost doubling up on them, this left a lot of space in the middle to exploit.
If we are to persist with 3 at the back we need to acquire at least two top class WB's, this is why I think Kulu will end up as a WB, I can hear everyone going mental.
But I will point out that Cone used Ivan Perisic as a WB at Inter, I would of course prefer to keep Kulu in his current position, but it might be easier to find a wide attacking player than a top class WB.
Imagine a WB with the most assists in the league as pool have who also chips in with 7 or 8 goals a season, a Good WB is almost impossible to mark. They hang back till they see the opposition drawn across to the other side, then they make their move. Of course you need players that can switch play quickly.

If Conte moves to 3-5-2 then I can see Kulu moving to wing-back. Not in 3-4-3 though.

There was a time when Sess was faster and had pace to spare, whether that will come back as confidence in his body does is another question though.

England squad fullbacks - Walker, James, Trent, Trippier, Justin.

Chilwell and Shaw injured

Apparently, the right backs are better at left back than Sess.

Gotta love Gareth Nice But Dim !!!

I'm glad Justin has got a call up. I'm intrigued to see how he does.

Still would like him here.

Yeah, I'm a massive fan. Hope he fully recovers from that injury he had.

Just can't believe Southgate has gone back to Trips and my guess is will play him at LB in one of the games.

Saying that, I care less and less because we will never win a thing with Southgate. Qatar doesn't count for me because of the FIFA supported bloodshed. I'm quite happy for England and any team with our players in to lose all 3 games in November and get themselves home and rested. Hopefully the con man Gareth will get the boot in the process.

These current nations league games are more about the Euro's though.