20220522 - PL Match Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

20220522 - PL Match Thread - Norwich FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is up early as I am not sure about access to the internet after this weekend.

End in style please!!!

Hey either way...it is amazing that we are even in the 4th place discussion...SERIOUSLY!!! So hell just end the season well and kick on next season Conte!!!!

So, should we win this game, that's 71 points for the season.

By my reckoning we'll have taken 56 points from 28 games with Conte in charge in the PL. Extrapolated across a season that's 76 points. That's a pretty impressive return when you've taken over a team that was in turmoil the previous November.

I expect us to win, I definitely expect us not to lose. But equally who on here would put their everything on us not fecking it up? Because I wouldn't. As I say I expect us to get top four now....but....... we are Spurs! We are used to bringing defeat from the jaws of victory.

It makes a huge difference that Conte has the full week to prepare for this one.
Norwich will want to give their fans something to cheer on the last home game of the season, and with their fate already sealed, they have no pressure.

It makes a huge difference that Conte has the full week to prepare for this one.
Norwich will want to give their fans something to cheer on the last home game of the season, and with their fate already sealed, they have no pressure.
It also helps that we don't need to win. If Norwich sit back, fine. If they want to make a contest of it, even better.