Kay Burley | Page 9 | Vital Football

Kay Burley

I'm puzzled why you think that's any more damning than the first article. All Hodges does is say exactly the same as the Sun article ..... he doesn't name any MPs. No-one seems willing to put their name to something which, if genuine, would be a simple matter to corroborate given there's supposedly 4 of them.

Still hearsay and bollocks I'm afraid. If there were any truth in it, Johnson would absolutely have milked it to the last drop.

Why would he name his sources? He’s a journalist. It’s been corroborated by four separate MPs - unless you’re suggesting he is lying about their existence or what they’ve reported?

If it was hearsay and bollocks I’m pretty certain Raynor would be taking legal action - she isn’t and hasn’t denied it. It hasn’t been ‘milked’ because there wouldn’t be much to be gained from it, given actual misogynistic behaviour, not the made up stuff, seems rife across Westminster. Hoyle went quiet when the truth came out which is somewhat telling. Painting herself as a victim, when she is anything but, is the lowest of the low.

Why would he name his sources? He’s a journalist. It’s been corroborated by four separate MPs - unless you’re suggesting he is lying about their existence or what they’ve reported?

If it was hearsay and bollocks I’m pretty certain Raynor would be taking legal action - she isn’t and hasn’t denied it. It hasn’t been ‘milked’ because there wouldn’t be much to be gained from it, given actual misogynistic behaviour, not the made up stuff, seems rife across Westminster. Hoyle went quiet when the truth came out which is somewhat telling. Painting herself as a victim, when she is anything but, is the lowest of the low.

Yep, I'm suggesting exactly that ..... if it was true, then as I say, Johnson would have been all over it.

We can both believe what we choose ... and I choose not to believe anything that's ONLY published by that shitrag.

The whole of the top table set the benchmark, proven liars, were the once toerag glory boy Dominic Cummins allegations lies, has Borris not been found out to be the ultimate liar, now you are expecting everyone to believe both your own and the fails bullshit, that there has been a renaissance within the tory ranks and they now tell the truth.
To answer the bold type above, I am not suggesting, I am positive they are all fucking liars.

Yep, I'm suggesting exactly that ..... if it was true, then as I say, Johnson would have been all over it.

We can both believe what we choose ... and I choose not to believe anything that's ONLY published by that shitrag.

Johnson all over what? He commented initially that he find the source and when it transpired it was true and it came from her own potty mouth there was nothing to be gained politically from pursuing it. You’ve also yet to explain why Hoyle went quiet when the facts came out or why she isn’t denying it or taking legal action if it’s all untrue. Your lack of objectivity on this one is shining through.

The whole of the top table set the benchmark, proven liars, were the once toerag glory boy Dominic Cummins allegations lies, has Borris not been found out to be the ultimate liar, now you are expecting everyone to believe both your own and the fails bullshit, that there has been a renaissance within the tory ranks and they now tell the truth.
To answer the bold type above, I am not suggesting, I am positive they are all fucking liars.

Yet the growler herself has yet to deny it 🤷🏻‍♂️

is the lowest of the low.......think you've just about described the great majority of MP's there MiW...😉

Johnson all over what? He commented initially that he find the source and when it transpired it was true and it came from her own potty mouth there was nothing to be gained politically from pursuing it. You’ve also yet to explain why Hoyle went quiet when the facts came out or why she isn’t denying it or taking legal action if it’s all untrue. Your lack of objectivity on this one is shining through.

Struggling to understand your first sentence, but if Johnson knew that he didn't need to apologise on behalf of his colleagues (because of the allegations about her saying such things herself) then he would either not have apologised, or immediately withdrawn it.

As for the Speaker, I don't need to explain what he does or doesn't do. I'm not really sure what you want me to say on his behalf.

Any road ... just looking forward to the inevitable U-turn re the windfall tax. Johnson was livid with Starmer at PMQs. Imagine how livid he's going to be when he actually declares he's doing it !

yeah to be fair the bar isn’t that high.

propaganda of low lives, tar everyone with the same brush so the pressure shifts from the guilty, then the confused masses DO believe that is them all.

Why won't you accept and condemn this administration are pathological liars, instead you resort to the illogical insinuation that it's somehow Ok because others are accused of the same.

Struggling to understand your first sentence, but if Johnson knew that he didn't need to apologise on behalf of his colleagues (because of the allegations about her saying such things herself) then he would either not have apologised, or immediately withdrawn it.

As for the Speaker, I don't need to explain what he does or doesn't do. I'm not really sure what you want me to say on his behalf.

Any road ... just looking forward to the inevitable U-turn re the windfall tax. Johnson was livid with Starmer at PMQs. Imagine how livid he's going to be when he actually declares he's doing it !

He apologised before the facts became established. Why would he then retract this as basically it was condemning misogynistic behaviour? As for the speaker he stuck his beak in and then became quiet when said facts to light. Why is this? And again try and offer an explanation as to why she isn’t suing or has issued a denial?

As for windfall tax, we’ve been over this. It requires a considered and nuanced decision, most likely involving discussion with the sectors, not some knee jerk response without considering whether the costs outweigh the benefits.

propaganda of low lives, tar everyone with the same brush so the pressure shifts from the guilty, then the confused masses DO believe that is them all.

Why won't you accept and condemn this administration are pathological liars, instead you resort to the illogical insinuation that it's somehow Ok because others are accused of the same.

Not all, but most are as bad as each other. Unfortunately your blinkers won’t let you see that.

Not sure what your last paragraph rant is about, but if on about coronavirus breaches then the vast majority of MPs fell foul of the legislation at one point or another. I don’t believe they should resign but given starmers hand wringing over it for the past few months and calls for resignations then he should certainly go. His get out will be he offered to if he gets a fine, knowing Durham don’t issue them, not if they determine he did breach the guidelines. Not only is he a hypocrite, he’s a bloody moron for setting his own trap and walking into it.

Remember last time they were in they drained the public purse - and money needs to be paid back. If they’ve any practical solutions that doesn’t involve an open cheque book they ought to speak up.

Yes I remember the banking crisis when the state propped up the banking system to avoid a world melt down.

There you go again with your cast iron predictions.
You never did give me the lottery jackpot numbers.

Do you mean the event Labour denied the ginger growler was at? Which was obviously a total lie. Ah yes, the new evidence - the curries for 30 - though he now claims only 15 were at (is thus not a waste of food during a cost of living crisis and how many supposedly use food banks). The eye witnesses that have come forward. The man demanded others went for merely being investigated - so why is he still in post. He’s a total hypocrite and is little wonder even your mate told him to drop it.
You are now saying the cost of living crisis was a factor during the Hartlepool by-election?
Confused about the past and the present are you?
Any way what if it was meals, rice, sides, poppadoms. Easy to get to 30 items

And again try and offer an explanation as to why she isn’t suing or has issued a denial?.

Given that none of the Tory MPs who supposedly overheard these comments have the balls to make themselves known, who do you suggest she sues? The newspaper I suppose .... costing both time and money, to get what back in return? I sense she concluded she wouldn't waste any more effort on the sleazebags.

As for windfall tax, we’ve been over this. It requires a considered and nuanced decision, most likely involving discussion with the sectors, not some knee jerk response without considering whether the costs outweigh the benefits.

How long does it bloody take them to weigh things up and have the relevant conversations? Bloody hell, they soon weighed up stopping the £20 a week Universal Credit increase!!!

Not only is he a hypocrite, he’s a bloody moron for setting his own trap and walking into it.

Given what he said in the press conference he gave - about honour, integrity, and decency - I reckon that if Durham try and pull off a scenario saying, yes laws (or rules) were broken, but don't issue a FPN, the Starmer will either go anyway, or fight it in court.

He's not like Johnson. Not one little bit.

Happy to stake a tenner on it if you like.

Not all, but most are as bad as each other. Unfortunately your blinkers won’t let you see that.

Not sure what your last paragraph rant is about, but if on about coronavirus breaches then the vast majority of MPs fell foul of the legislation at one point or another. I don’t believe they should resign but given starmers hand wringing over it for the past few months and calls for resignations then he should certainly go. His get out will be he offered to if he gets a fine, knowing Durham don’t issue them, not if they determine he did breach the guidelines. Not only is he a hypocrite, he’s a bloody moron for setting his own trap and walking into it.

You don't know what the last paragraph is about? How convenient !

It is about the fact this administration tell lies all the time, not odd ones or ones in the public interest but lies about their personal lives as well as government business, rewarding donors and supporters with multi million pound contracts, non-dom status, investments and making money in despicable regimes, the whole party gate affair to name a few, all proven lies or deliberately misleading the country and you don't seem to have a problem with that, your only comeback is about a previously investigated incident in Durham and unproven shit that supposedly was said on the HOC terrace.

And yet another of your own false information or LIES, the vast majority of MPs DID NOT fall foul of the LAW over meeting in public places during the covid pandemic.

Still upset the old scrote wasn’t elected I see. If I’ve no clue perhaps I should join your party as I’d be in similar company!
I was speaking of your comment that the Russian gas would be paid for in weapons to use against Ukraine when you would previously have called JC for being unwilling to sell arms to anyone and destroying the UK defence industry.
JC was and Is against selling weapons as you well know, so you can’t use that argument.