Kay Burley | Page 29 | Vital Football

Kay Burley

FFS mate they've done a job on you...even got you trawling twitter for bile.

Welcome to the club.

How've they 'done a job on you' ?.....I have a twitter account, regularly go on twitter and do the odd tweet. I seen the quote I posted and thot it quite amusing and not far off the truth in describing our politicians....I'm hardly 'trawling' for bile.

How've they 'done a job on you' ?.....I have a twitter account, regularly go on twitter and do the odd tweet. I seen the quote I posted and thot it quite amusing and not far off the truth in describing our politicians....I'm hardly 'trawling' for bile.

I'm a bit giddy about tomorrow so will reply now before I force mesell asleep.

I don't give a fuck about the Labour Party
I don't give a fuck about the Tory party
I don't give a fuck about any party but my family are provided for by means of a lifetime of graft.

What I mean to say is in my humble opinion you are getting involved now in a fashion that is not like you....I don't really give a fuck for any of them but love to poke a stick at those that again in my humble opinion make it their lifes work to hate some thing or other.

FFS mate its all bollocks, they are all bloody liars and nowt will ever change.

Enjoy the moment , none of them care for you or me.

Bloody hell so you're one of the wealthy who will be donating the help from the government to charity.
😀 for your humour, my comment was to oooer, relative to what is high pay, in reference to train drivers.

However, i choose to only work one day a year. Much too busy travelling between all my houses. So lots of £400 grants for me

Last edited:
😀 for your humour, my comment was to oooer, relative to what is high pay, in reference to train drivers.

However, i choose to only work one day a year. Much too busy travelling between all my houses. So lots of £400 grants for me
It's hard to work out what is high pay and income. Where do we start? Spending too? Is free rent and council tax considered as income? That's at least £600 a month or £750 a month a taxpayer has to earn a month before tax. £30,000 a year is a good wage. Some people manage nicely on that and buy an house, run a car etc yet another couple could be on double that with both earning yet struggle.
No Sky, no I phone, no meals out, no cigs, no booze would be dull but all considered normal spending nowadays. It's all a huge can of worms really.