Kay Burley | Page 4 | Vital Football

Kay Burley

I didn’t answer as i didn’t deem it necessary to - of course it isn’t ok. Doesn’t mean it’s a resigning matter though - for any of them given the nature of this breach as I’ve previously said. Of course starmers pious virtual signalling over it means if he doesn’t he’ll be known as the greatest hypocrite on the planet and he should go if they adjudge him to have breached the regulations, regardless if he gets a fine or not.

So now a supporter of the law and order blue rinse brigade thinks breaking the law as a publicly elected official is not a resignation issue, but anyone being found not guilty of an offence should fall on his own sword.

My god you toerag supporters are really are as messed up and out of touch as your corrupt leaders.

They didn’t produce the statistics, they just reported them. However knock yourself out

Be honest mate ... below half way, for a country like ours isn't that great really, is it? ... and certainly doesn't support the idiotic proclamations from the government of us having got "all the big calls right" does it?

Bank of England reckon that Brexit is costing us a mere £444 million a week,could anyone explain how this may be termed a benefit?

does that mean we are now £794 million a week worse off if you include the 350 million quid they said would be saved if we left the EU, don't worry your next passport will be blue.

Granted, some EU countries were worse ...... lots were better.

In no way am I comparing us to the US when that orange pillock was in charge for the critical early part of the pandemic.

Does the current pillock even remember there was a pandemic?

So now a supporter of the law and order blue rinse brigade thinks breaking the law as a publicly elected official is not a resignation issue, but anyone being found not guilty of an offence should fall on his own sword.

My god you toerag supporters are really are as messed up and out of touch as your corrupt leaders.

He should fall on his sword because of his rank hypocrisy- not because he (will highly probably) be found guilty of breaching legislation. Has been banging on for months about it - and yet was guilty of the same. Couldn’t really make it up.

They didn’t produce the statistics, they just reported them. However knock yourself out

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...th-rate-compared-rest-world-isnot-bad-feared/

What was it Mark Twain said, "johnsons a lying bastard", sorry that wasn't him was it, that was most of the country, Twain banged on about statistics.

As I thought the laughagraph hidden behind a subscription wall, perhaps you may have to give up yours in a belt tightening exercise when oil companies decide their latest massive profit gain is not enough.

Be honest mate ... below half way, for a country like ours isn't that great really, is it? ... and certainly doesn't support the idiotic proclamations from the government of us having got "all the big calls right" does it?

As I said, lots of variables such as population density, global travel hub, cheese and wine events which aids transmission of such a virus.

He should fall on his sword because of his rank hypocrisy- not because he (will highly probably) be found guilty of breaching legislation. Has been banging on for months about it - and yet was guilty of the same. Couldn’t really make it up.

He never denied it, was investigated and found to have no charge against him, it was only when the toerag propaganda machine went into overdrive to find so called new evidence that the case was reopened, if that 'new evidence' is found to show starmer breaking the law, he will go, as he is an honourable man he most certainly did not lie, how is that hypocrisy ?

Do you think johnson and his actions are honourable.

What was it Mark Twain said, "johnsons a lying bastard", sorry that wasn't him was it, that was most of the country, Twain banged on about statistics.

As I thought the laughagraph hidden behind a subscription wall, perhaps you may have to give up yours in a belt tightening exercise when oil companies decide their latest massive profit gain is not enough.

Actually you’ve just reminded me, my subscription price goes up this month. Time to cancel and renew at a cheaper rate 👍

Anyway it appears Moonay read it, and I didn’t think he subscribed. There’s a reason the Guardian and Morning Star isn’t subscription based - it’s because they like to push their propaganda for free.

But if he was found to have carried on working, he wasn't breaching legislation ... and as I said previously, emails, documents saved, calls made will (or won't) provide the evidence for that.

He never denied it, was investigated and found to have no charge against him, it was only when the toerag propaganda machine went into overdrive to find so called new evidence that the case was reopened, if that 'new evidence' is found to show starmer breaking the law, he will go, as he is an honourable man he most certainly did not lie, how is that hypocrisy ?

Do you think johnson and his actions are honourable.

Do you mean the event Labour denied the ginger growler was at? Which was obviously a total lie. Ah yes, the new evidence - the curries for 30 - though he now claims only 15 were at (is thus not a waste of food during a cost of living crisis and how many supposedly use food banks). The eye witnesses that have come forward. The man demanded others went for merely being investigated - so why is he still in post. He’s a total hypocrite and is little wonder even your mate told him to drop it.

As I said, lots of variables such as population density, global travel hub, cheese and wine events which aids transmission of such a virus.

Yep ... I get all of that ... and I'm sure you're not saying that France (Paris) and Germany (Frankfurt, Munich) aren't global hubs.

It's the constant banging on about "all the big calls right". They know it's bollocks, I know it's bollocks, I'm fairly certain that you know it's bollocks, but there are people out there who maybe don't know, and will think it's true ... and that's how they get votes.

I didn’t answer as i didn’t deem it necessary to - of course it isn’t ok. Doesn’t mean it’s a resigning matter though - for any of them given the nature of this breach as I’ve previously said. Of course starmers pious virtual signalling over it means if he doesn’t he’ll be known as the greatest hypocrite on the planet and he should go if they adjudge him to have breached the regulations, regardless if he gets a fine or not.

Defending the undefendable here MiW, it's not BJ's 1 lie, it's the constant lies.....'"there were no parties"....."I didn't attend any party"...."there was no bring your own booze"
Then it's followed up by the totally pathetic and very very shallow apologies...
Then allowing others to fall on their sword, gratefully accepting this whilst knowing exactly what he'd done....
His total lack of understanding of the countries feelings on the above partygate lies / misinformation as well as the current energy & cost of living crisis should make him resign his post as he is most definitely not fit to lead the country...having said that there isn't much better to lead us in either parties but that shouldn't mean he stays in his post.
IF & it's a HUGE IF.....if there was a decent, honest & trustworthy party / leader out there now they'd sweep in with the biggest majority ever.

do you mean the bloke who is prevented from answering questions for fear he’ll actually declare world war three?
You're just making things up now.

Trump - Putin is a genius" !!! ....... "Cant' we just shoot em in the legs" ....... "drink bleach" (I'm paraphrasing).

Please tell me that someone as intelligent as you obviously are think that however old and doddery Biden might be, he's a massive improvement on Trump ... for the safety, health and well being of everyone.

But if he was found to have carried on working, he wasn't breaching legislation ... and as I said previously, emails, documents saved, calls made will (or won't) provide the evidence for that.

He can’t use that as an excuse, he stopped to drink beer and curry with folk in far excess of the permitted numbers. It’s just straw clutching. In fact the whole thing is bollocks in my opinion, though as I previously said if you go throwing rocks make sure you aren’t in a glass house