Kay Burley | Page 8 | Vital Football

Kay Burley

But you either read it, or you don't.

If you do, then you'll know there's no "twitter bile", and if you don't, then from where do you get your assessment?

My assessment is based on you taking every opportunity to wheel your off topic hatred out onto the main forum....you blossom on your fleeting soapbox with a few more reading than usual. You're not alone though...folk who hardly post at all join you in this hate-fest.

Now do us all a favour and bore off back to off topic.

My assessment is based on you taking every opportunity to wheel your off topic hatred out onto the main forum.....

Hold on a minute with your accusations. It wasn't me who took this thread "off topic" from Ms Burley ........ I simply responded to MiW's post re Labour needing to speak up with practical solutions to the current problems. So, I mentioned some that the Labour front bench has already put forward.

....you blossom on your fleeting soapbox with a few more reading than usual. You're not alone though...folk who hardly post at all join you in this hate-fest.

Eh?

Now do us all a favour and bore off back to off topic.

My my. how adult of you. Rather than respond in a reasonable way, shut the other poster down. Is that "cancel culture"? Anyone would think you're a snowflake.

Now, again, ... about that suppose "bile" ... ?

Jock, they are all hypocritical liars its what they do...what tickles me though is whilst condemning the other sides liars they support their own and turn a blind eye whilst wearing a cloak of self righteousness. Turns your bloody stomach tbh.

Anyroad, onto important stuff. The city of Seville are in for an eye opener today...the German Frankfurters think they travel in numbers well they ain't seen nothing yet. Apparently police in Spain are reporting 100k Rangers on their way.

Lock up yer daughters its going to be one hell of a ride.

Up the Teddy Bears.

Yep your right....politics / politicians = rank hypocrisy of the highest order..do as I say, not as I do.

As to matters in hand tonight....I'm not in work tom so can hopefully watch the match & celebrate with a beer or two or three 😉🍻

After the news of the Tory MP being questioned over rape allegations, I'm sure the Daily Mail editors and owners will be scurrying around, desperately looking for a Labour MP to pin something similar on.

As will some posters on here would alongside trying to defend it.....

Yep your right....politics / politicians = rank hypocrisy of the highest order..do as I say, not as I do.

I agree that there are some on both sides like that ... but to be fair, there are also some on both sides who aren't like that. Not all politicians can be ranked with each other.

Regardless, I want to ask you a question about your previous "Project Fear" comments (from a couple of years ago) and wondered how you feel about what's happened since ... but I've been told to "bore off back to Off Topic", so I'll be a good chap.

Feel free to put em on the Brexit thread though Jock.
;)

No-one will try and defend summat that hasn't happened Jock. If it does happen, then most reasonable people will consider all the surrounding "facts" before either defending or condemning.

Hasn't she vehemently denied the accusation, call me a cynic if you like but do you not think there is a hint of suspicion that a party that is riddled with liars, including its leadership, suddenly finds four or five of its own MPs that witnessed this and was published by a newspaper that previously published front page headlines condemning her because it got a photo of her as she smoked a cigarette.

Tory propaganda machine at its worst and that is "disgusting, disgraceful and downright deceitful"

ps. Didn't your local MP, who you claimed was a decent honourable chap condemn the disgusting accusations against Ms. Raynor, and to his credit didn't Borris do the same.

The story broke and she went into full victim mode. Lyndsey and the PM believed her, condemned it and sought to find the source. Days later the truth came out, along with the previous podcast in which she’d confessed to the ‘trick’. She then went quiet knowing she’d been found out and has not since denied it. Sheer dishonesty, particularly concerning given the nature of the complaint and how it undermines others who do suffer misogynistic behaviour.

Are you BJ or JRM in disguise......"nothing to see here, move on" brigade.
You may well gloss over their total hypocrisy, back the hypocritical liars but the vast majority of decent folk don't and if there was a GE anytime soon they'd get the biggest spanking they'd ever had. Sadly we'll have to wait for BJ's & his parties next lie / tax hiking policy / increased cost of living crisis to escalate for the opposition to act & get these circus clowns out.

Yet despite all that, the opposition party leader and his less than able deputy have done exactly the same as Boris. Despite the media hysteria and their concerted efforts to oust him the latest polling suggests if there was to be a general election now it would be a hung Parliament. So they’ve had long enough to get their act together and yet have no real policies.

The story broke and she went into full victim mode. Lyndsey and the PM believed her, condemned it and sought to find the source. Days later the truth came out, along with the previous podcast in which she’d confessed to the ‘trick’. She then went quiet knowing she’d been found out and has not since denied it. Sheer dishonesty, particularly concerning given the nature of the complaint and how it undermines others who do suffer misogynistic behaviour.

Mmmmm. I think you meed to improve your speed reading skills MiW ..... as I suspect you've glanced over the reports, and not actually red them properly.

I'm not sure of your sources to support your posts, so I went looking around (what hindley might consider) the more tawdry corners of the bile filled interweb ... namely, the mainstream press.

The Mail publishes the discussion between her and Matt Ford, where though she does refer to a "growler", it's not hers, and nor is it specifically ginger. It's Sharon Stone's, as she recounts being "mortified" when she heard of the accusations. Hardly a confession to a trick. Have a good read.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ry-mortifying-Basic-Instinct-comparisons.html

Then, we have the Sun (f*** me !!!) report, where she's been "overheard" on the HoC terrace, talking about her trick of "flashing" her "ginger growler". However, no source had the balls to be quoted by the Sun, so it's all hearsay ..... or misheard snippets ... or bollocks. Take your pick, depending on how much trust you put into the press equivalent of Andrex.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18427114/angela-rayner-accused-explicit-joke/

Let's be clear, if she'd actually done anything that could remotely be upheld, let alone proven, then Johnson would have jumped on it like ...... well, I prefer not to think about how Johnson might jump on things. :sick::eek:

Some on here must spend 24 hrs a day on the internet calm down cut the grass the sun is shining take the dog for a walk Or go for a pint. No matter who is in charge they all piss in the same pot. And behind closed doors are the best of pals with each other

Are you now suggesting people will try and defend serious rape and sexual assault allegations
Mmmmm. I think you meed to improve your speed reading skills MiW ..... as I suspect you've glanced over the reports, and not actually red them properly.

I'm not sure of your sources to support your posts, so I went looking around (what hindley might consider) the more tawdry corners of the bile filled interweb ... namely, the mainstream press.

The Mail publishes the discussion between her and Matt Ford, where though she does refer to a "growler", it's not hers, and nor is it specifically ginger. It's Sharon Stone's, as she recounts being "mortified" when she heard of the accusations. Hardly a confession to a trick. Have a good read.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ry-mortifying-Basic-Instinct-comparisons.html

Then, we have the Sun (f*** me !!!) report, where she's been "overheard" on the HoC terrace, talking about her trick of "flashing" her "ginger growler". However, no source had the balls to be quoted by the Sun, so it's all hearsay ..... or misheard snippets ... or bollocks. Take your pick, depending on how much trust you put into the press equivalent of Andrex.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18427114/angela-rayner-accused-explicit-joke/

Let's be clear, if she'd actually done anything that could remotely be upheld, let alone proven, then Johnson would have jumped on it like ...... well, I prefer not to think about how Johnson might jump on things. :sick::eek:

I’ve just read your posted Mail article. And discovered this one published a day later in which Dan Hodges further down it lists the details. Bang to rights I think is the phrase. bit like her trip to Durham (who knew the place was so popular) that was initially denied. Never mind speed reading, sourcing the correct information is the more important.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...-vile-abuse-hands-Lefts-Twitter-warriors.html

I agree that there are some on both sides like that ... but to be fair, there are also some on both sides who aren't like that. Not all politicians can be ranked with each other.

Regardless, I want to ask you a question about your previous "Project Fear" comments (from a couple of years ago) and wondered how you feel about what's happened since ... but I've been told to "bore off back to Off Topic", so I'll be a good chap.

Feel free to put em on the Brexit thread though Jock.
;)

My feelings about 'project fear' have somewhat change & will find time to post it on the brexit thread .....😉

Are you now suggesting people will try and defend serious rape and sexual assault allegations

I’ve just read your posted Mail article. And discovered this one published a day later in which Dan Hodges further down it lists the details. Bang to rights I think is the phrase. bit like her trip to Durham (who knew the place was so popular) that was initially denied. Never mind speed reading, sourcing the correct information is the more important.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...-vile-abuse-hands-Lefts-Twitter-warriors.html

Some folk on here are trying to defend lying whilst in office, lying at the despatch box, then defending the utter backhanded way covid contracts were handed out....so perhaps they may defend the indefensible....but there's 'nothing to see here' so move on.
As you may gather I don't go with some your points of view & neither do I subscribe to Moonay's 'not all politicians are bad' view. Sadly I've lost faith in ALL of them & of the theory that if one politician or political party don't fuck you up the other will.....a prime little anecdote went along the lines of....

A Greek farmer was asked by his friend who he'd voted for in his country's election. He replied that he'd voted for the current ruling party to which his friend said, I thot you hated them, that they were corrupt and only interested in themselves...to which the farmer replied back, yes it's true, they are corrupt, only interested in themselves and I do not like them but at least their pockets are full of corrupt money whereas the opposition party would have to start to fill their empty pockets which will cost me even more......

I’ve just read your posted Mail article. And discovered this one published a day later in which Dan Hodges further down it lists the details. Bang to rights I think is the phrase. .....................Never mind speed reading, sourcing the correct information is the more important.

I'm puzzled why you think that's any more damning than the first article. All Hodges does is say exactly the same as the Sun article ..... he doesn't name any MPs. No-one seems willing to put their name to something which, if genuine, would be a simple matter to corroborate given there's supposedly 4 of them.

Still hearsay and bollocks I'm afraid. If there were any truth in it, Johnson would absolutely have milked it to the last drop.

After the news of the Tory MP being questioned over rape allegations, I'm sure the Daily Mail editors and owners will be scurrying around, desperately looking for a Labour MP to pin something similar on.

Time and time again, you think that the bottom has been struck ... but then, unerringly, someone pops up to rise to the challenge, and prove that it hasn't.

fabricant.jpg