Sunderland at DW | Page 22 | Vital Football

Sunderland at DW

Our dickheads in ES2 were booing him every time he came over to take a corner against Lincoln and he was loving it egging them on. The sort of player who thrives on that, pisses me right off when our fans think they are winding them up when actually it has the opposite effect.
What do you suggest they do give him a round of applause talk about being out of touch !!

Our dickheads in ES2 were booing him every time he came over to take a corner against Lincoln and he was loving it egging them on. The sort of player who thrives on that, pisses me right off when our fans think they are winding them up when actually it has the opposite effect.
Just lick max p and Jimmy MC 👍👍

As much as I love & respect Martinez as a player, manager, person & ambassador for our club, it did use to frustrate the hell out of me when we tried to do this knowing that we didn't have the players to do so.
Same could be said for most managers since Bob. One up top, passing game.

As much as I love & respect Martinez as a player, manager, person & ambassador for our club, it did use to frustrate the hell out of me when we tried to do this knowing that we didn't have the players to do so.
It's what Martinez was brought up on in Spain.
I think they call it "Tiki Taka".

That Sunderland result is the shock of the season for me, said in car going down to Stoke that it' be about 6-0. couldn't see how it would be anything else. Reading their main message board, apparently Sunderland were absolutely dreadful and could easily have been 4 down at half time. Bizarre having seem them not long since, that Donny have since won at MK and Sunderland, they were one of the worst teams I;ve seen for a long time at their place, if we had taken our early chances, we'd have been 5 up at half past 3 that day

That Sunderland result is the shock of the season for me, said in car going down to Stoke that it' be about 6-0. couldn't see how it would be anything else. Reading their main message board, apparently Sunderland were absolutely dreadful and could easily have been 4 down at half time. Bizarre having seem them not long since, that Donny have since won at MK and Sunderland, they were one of the worst teams I;ve seen for a long time at their place, if we had taken our early chances, we'd have been 5 up at half past 3 that day
We would but we tend to aim either side of those posts. Boring shit tactics equals too few shots on target. Sorry to harp on about this but this could be our downfall this season.
How many times have we looked like an outstanding side this season?
Accy and Bowton away. Gillingham first half at home. Then get the thinking caps on.

Surely not? Only last week, all they had to do was to turn up for their next 6 matches after Wycombe. Sunderland bottling it? never..... Funny how they think they are streets ahead of everyone else in the league. They will be stuck in league 1 for a long time yet.

Posted at the start of January.

There is no need to worry about Blunderland. It's in their DNA to bottle it every season. The dangers for Latics come from elsewhere. Sunderland will always fail when they have a fan base that is convinced they should be in the Champions League. They are adamant they have the best side in the league but anyone outside of Sunderland can see that they aren't really all that good. Couple of decent individual players (who won't be there next season when they don't go up i.e Pritchard and Stewart) but the rest of the team is really mediocre. They will never progress until they lose that arrogant chip on their shoulders and accept that they are a crap team in a crap league because they deserve to be there.

Posted at the start of January.

There is no need to worry about Blunderland. It's in their DNA to bottle it every season. The dangers for Latics come from elsewhere. Sunderland will always fail when they have a fan base that is convinced they should be in the Champions League. They are adamant they have the best side in the league but anyone outside of Sunderland can see that they aren't really all that good. Couple of decent individual players (who won't be there next season when they don't go up i.e Pritchard and Stewart) but the rest of the team is really mediocre. They will never progress until they lose that arrogant chip on their shoulders and accept that they are a crap team in a crap league because they deserve to be there.
Looking forward to them playing Barnsley in L1 next year - deserve each other those clubs 😁

Even more bizarre is that the 10 of the 11 that started at Bolton started this game!

Henry Ford - "If You Always Do What You've Always Done, You'll Always Get What You've Always Got".

Darren Drysdale is the ref for their Tuesday game against Cheltenham.
He reffed our game against MK Dons.
He’s a huge Newcastle fan. Should be plenty of cards in that game.