General Football thread | Page 84 | Vital Football

General Football thread

12,800 + at Meadow lane to watch Notts County today. They were doing £5 for adults & kids for a quid, but still a good turnout for a none league fixture sure I saw somewhere it was a record of some sort

Dean Smith has taken the Norwich job. Interesting to see how he gets on.
must have been mising the game having been out so long. Different bunch of players to those at Villa, dont think have any defenders? lol Hopefully we will swap places this year :) or are we the ones swapping with Newcastle? :)

Has anyone seen the Tonya Harding style drama at PSG? One of their women's team players was beaten in the legs with metal bars by men wearing balaclavas, and a teammate was arrested (later released without charge).

Has anyone seen the Tonya Harding style drama at PSG? One of their women's team players was beaten in the legs with metal bars by men wearing balaclavas, and a teammate was arrested (later released without charge).

Was Mauro Icardi and his wife Wanda involved?

I read an interview with Mauro recently where he alluded to his wife's voracious sexual appetite; it was not uncommon of her to demand her conjugal rights up to 15 times a day.

Maybe this was a crude attempt to slow her down a bit.

resize.jpg

So Van Bronckhorst is the new Rangers manager with Gerrard and Smith being appointed at Villa and Norwich accordingly.

Lampard has apparently suggested that he wants a job in the Premier League but it looks like his stint at Chelsea has put paid to that. Be interesting to see where he ends up next…

As for Forest I am mostly worried about the prospect of losing Spence. Ideally I would like to see us remove that worry by signing him but I am not convinced that will happen.

So Van Bronckhorst is the new Rangers manager with Gerrard and Smith being appointed at Villa and Norwich accordingly.

Lampard has apparently suggested that he wants a job in the Premier League but it looks like his stint at Chelsea has put paid to that. Be interesting to see where he ends up next…

As for Forest I am mostly worried about the prospect of losing Spence. Ideally I would like to see us remove that worry by signing him but I am not convinced that will happen.

Fat Frank for all his supposed brains will never be cut out to be a PL manager.

He should just stick to constantly rimming Mason Mount as a pundit.