General Football thread | Page 83 | Vital Football

General Football thread

I don’t think so in fairness. He was a legend there as a player and the fans loved him. The heart strings would have been tugging and he would have had people everywhere pushing him to take it.

Somewhere in the back of his head would have been the note of caution but he didn’t heed it and now he is stuck in limbo.

If I were him I would throw my hat in the ring at Rangers. Better that than Norwich which looks to be his only other option.

He wont go to Rangers; they have no money

His statement is so fucking Mark Arthur.
No mention of why he is leaving at all, just a list of achievements for the club while he was there.

That is just typical of him.

Although, if what I was told yesterday, by a member of that vile, vile club, bears any relation to the truth, this Rafiq business has plenty of miles in it yet.

Depends whether he wants the job or the money then. 🤔

Rangers reported losses of just south of 24m for their title winning season.

This season will be a defining one for Celtic and Rangers because whoever wins the League is all but guaranteed entry into the Group stages of next seasons CL; and that means a huge chunk of money coming their way.

Rangers reported losses of just south of 24m for their title winning season.

This season will be a defining one for Celtic and Rangers because whoever wins the League is all but guaranteed entry into the Group stages of next seasons CL; and that means a huge chunk of money coming their way.
Ouch. No wonder they haven’t kicked and screamed over Gerrard leaving. Compensation and losing his hefty wage…

Still worth a punt from Lampard though if he wants to rebuild his reputation.

No hiding place for Gerrard now. He has a good squad and is at a decent sized club but he is playing with the big boys now.

Anything other than top ten would be failure so get ready for the usual scouse excuse set.

If KING BILLY isn’t even mentioned in relation to the hun job then his career is over. Not saying he will get it but if even the Scottish press aren’t linking him then he’s fucked, only himself to blame as well.

If KING BILLY isn’t even mentioned in relation to the hun job then his career is over. Not saying he will get it but if even the Scottish press aren’t linking him then he’s fucked, only himself to blame as well.

You will get better odds on the Pope getting the Rangers job than you will on Billy getting it.

KING BILL is actually only at 33/1 where Wooney, Fat Frank, Fat Sam are well in the 50’s. John Terry is 11/1 now he’d be a perfect fit at the huns as he’s a complete moral vacuum, racist ****, you can’t trust & with a family that belongs on Jeremy Kyle.

Gerrard but he already left.

Hitler's definitely confirmed dead, right?

I thought he moved to Argentina unless YOU are part of the AGENDA or are busy building Winston Churchill’s garage extension. My guess is he would have died of very old age by now.

Donald Trump could make Rangers great again?

I thought he moved to Argentina unless YOU are part of the AGENDA or are busy building Winston Churchill’s garage extension. My guess is he would have died of very old age by now.

Donald Trump could make Rangers great again?

Trump and Rangers would be a great fit, but Trump is still way less of a knobhead than either Terry or Gerrard.

Ive many relatives that are Gers, and I can assure you, they are the biggest club in the Universe.
In the days when Scot Gemmill played for Forest I remember a Rangers fan, in a pub in Gedling, trying to convince me and a mate that Gemmill should join Rangers as they were such a big club.

I can understand that fans identify with the size of their city (whether, eg, Newcastle or Glasgow), and automatically assume their club is bigger than little old Forest, but they just come across as bitter and deluded.