Another one bites the dust! (pt III) | Page 14 | Vital Football

Another one bites the dust! (pt III)

Says he didn’t like being called an inept cabbage head! I like him personally, thought he did well for us, though get why some feel aggrieved with him as he abandoned us. Twice.

Says he didn’t like being called an inept cabbage head! I like him personally, thought he did well for us, though get why some feel aggrieved with him as he abandoned us. Twice.

Think similar to yourself MiW & a few of us were discussing this last nite saying when's he likely to go & how many £££millions in compensation would he get. Also added that he'll prob have a good long sunshine filled holiday then be back on the market for another high paid job at the likes of Birmingham / Forest / Rovers / Stoke etc....not a bad living eh

He did have our best premier league side.
Open to debate that one John. Jewll's in our very first season was very good ...... as of course was the (Cup winning and unbelievable run) one under Martinez.

He did fine for us, but always had an eye on what was available elsewhere.

Well he’s apparently copping for £8 million compensation….and after a lifetime in the game and twenty odd years in management, I dare say his breeches arse wasn’t hanging out beforehand so he can cry himself to sleep tonight and take his Maud shopping for a new mansion and some new diamonds in the morning.

I refuse to say a bad word about Steve Bruce he was an ambitious manager who did a great job for us.
If we ever want a new manager I'd more than welcome him back

Unless he gets an offer he just counldn't refuse!
Heard that twice for us course he's in it for the cash not a very loyal man unlike the Newcastle fans.

Offers from Chrystal Palace then an offer from Sunderland if you don't recall.
Wealthy man now but not very loyal without achieving anything good luck Steve and thanks.

Think he's been on the brink for a while, that said, from what I've read on their main forum, don't think their fans are convinced Sandgaard will sack him (they're not keen on him either). Sunderland (a) on Sat, could be the end, though from our point of view, them winning would be great.

He might not be the next manager to go, can see McCarthy going before weekend and it's very possible the Cowley's, Markus Shopp (Barnsley), might not have a job come Sunday morning. Knives already out for Ishamael at WBA and the Birmingham fans aren't exactly thrilled with Bowyer, so he might be borrowed time.

Going to throw a possible surprise name into the hat for "biting the dust" and wonder if Grant McCann might be leaving the KC fairly soon. Suspect the next few days might see up to half a dozen managers looking for work

"Steady" Nigel Adkins is on his bike from Charlton. Massive under achievers this season it seems

No great surprise that Adkins has got the boot. They're a few points adrift in the bottom 4 and expected a much better start.Plus their fans have been unhappy with him ever since we beat them comfortably at the Valley and have certainly been letting their owner know about it as he's on twitter.

I just hope that other team that play in red who are also struggling (in the division above) don't sack their manager though.After all the shit they gave us whilst we were in administration I think he's doing a fantastic job and long may it continue!

No great surprise that Adkins has got the boot. They're a few points adrift in the bottom 4 and expected a much better start.Plus their fans have been unhappy with him ever since we beat them comfortably at the Valley and have certainly been letting their owner know about it as he's on twitter.

I just hope that other team that play in red who are also struggling (in the division above) don't sack their manager though.After all the shit they gave us whilst we were in administration I think he's doing a fantastic job and long may it continue!

Don't think that Barnsley will go down, they will be saved again by other teams getting points deductions.

If they fell in pig shit they would come up smelling of roses, whereas in our case if Dolly Parton had triplets we'd be the ones on the bottle.