#COVID19 | Page 1039 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Of course, that was somewhere near the central estimate. I think the lowest was somewhere around ten thousand.
'Unfortunately' we will never know because the delay will allow many more people to be double jabbed. When fewer than that die, you will pop up again to say they were wrong...

Well, they are wrong here and now, again...
E4AoEanVEAAJt9S.jpg

Misleading.
You can quote Fraser Nelson's tweet if you like but at least he had the decency to link to an article about it.

You don't care about error bars, and you don't care about the assumptions, and you don't care about the causes of why we might be tracking lower. You don't even care (or probably even know) what those lines mean.

Guess what - they are not all predictions of where we would be now. They are scenarios. One is essentially stopping all forms of restriction, like you suggested some time ago. One of the lines isn't too far off where we are right now, perhaps because the assumptions for that line are the ones that have turned out to be closest to reality - in terms of vaccine uptake, vaccine efficiency, and transmissibility. In fact, vaccine uptake has been better than they estimated and efficacy against severe disease also seems to be better. The vaccination rate has exceeded their estimate. Nobody knew what these figures would be when they published the paper back on the 1st February.

Also the lines in the paper track further into the future than this. They all go up.
Certainties: Deaths will rise from here. We will all be taxed. And you will pipe up to say they were wrong again without bothering to understand first what they said or why they said it.

Misleading.
You can quote Fraser Nelson's tweet if you like but at least he had the decency to link to an article about it.

You don't care about error bars, and you don't care about the assumptions, and you don't care about the causes of why we might be tracking lower. You don't even care (or probably even know) what those lines mean.

Guess what - they are not all predictions of where we would be now. They are scenarios. One is essentially stopping all forms of restriction, like you suggested some time ago. One of the lines isn't too far off where we are right now, perhaps because the assumptions for that line are the ones that have turned out to be closest to reality - in terms of vaccine uptake, vaccine efficiency, and transmissibility. In fact, vaccine uptake has been better than they estimated and efficacy against severe disease also seems to be better. The vaccination rate has exceeded their estimate. Nobody knew what these figures would be when they published the paper back on the 1st February.

Also the lines in the paper track further into the future than this. They all go up.
Certainties: Deaths will rise from here. We will all be taxed. And you will pipe up to say they were wrong again without bothering to understand first what they said or why they said it.

Yeah, but it's wrong.

Yeah, but it's wrong.

ITTO was polite but your BS is tiresome. Do you genuinely not understand what scenario planning is? Do you genuinely not understand that multiple models wiyh multiple ranges of outcomes are produced?

I can walk your simpleton anti-scientific arse through it if you'd like.

ITTO was polite but your BS is tiresome. Do you genuinely not understand what scenario planning is? Do you genuinely not understand that multiple models wiyh multiple ranges of outcomes are produced?

I can walk your simpleton anti-scientific arse through it if you'd like.

You're OK. You'll probably pick the wrong topic, discussed by someone else about something different.

No matter what model. Put out of date figures in wrong answer comes out.
Yes, but the Spectator and Strett and complaining about a report from 1st Feb when neither the data (vaccine efficacy against serious disease, vaccine efficacy against transmission, vaccine uptake, vaccination rates) and government strategy weren't fully known.

i.e modelling done in January, with January's poor data compared against what we know today. Hardly fair but that's standard.

Shut up you fanny

Millions Knew it was bollocks, you weapons grade idiots believed the lie because you are naïve numpties who are incapable of an original thought and believe the shite you are fed by our media and at the time Blair, Bush etc

Millions of us marched against it, just because you didn't have the mental ability or capacity to see it and go on the protests doesn't mean that people didn't know it was bollocks. Maybe you should also try and get information from other than the Murdoch owned media once or twice in your life

Again millions new it was bollocks.
Davide Kelly was murdered because he said it was bollocks
There was over 700 inspections made to find WMD's and they didn't find shit
This is all fact

Iraq had been under a no fly zone for many years there was a massive west presence already there with military bases in and around Iraq

As for you going to a game, don't give a shit football is not more important than pushing the world into a dangerous place based on lies but you are shot of empathy as you still don't give a fuck that all those innocent people in the middle east were murdered, with your backing, and you still suck off Blairs pre-ejaculate

How are you not able to connect 9/11 and Saudia Arabia to the war in Iraq?
Fuckin ell and you are a teacher!!!! Jesus fucking Christ.

Wow, do people out there stil think that several towers in the most secure airspace in the world were all brought down bu a few arabs with a boxcutter? Jeeesus

Yes, but the Spectator and Strett and complaining about a report from 1st Feb when neither the data (vaccine efficacy against serious disease, vaccine efficacy against transmission, vaccine uptake, vaccination rates) and government strategy weren't fully known.

i.e modelling done in January, with January's poor data compared against what we know today. Hardly fair but that's standard.
I have no clue. lol, he's never answered real questions, i was loathe to call him an outright moron as I was for ages thinking he's just on the wind up and acting like a dumb prick. He's a good actor or a dumb prick. To be honest, I genuinelly think its pointless commenting on any of his comments on this subject as it's just enabling

Wow, do people out there stil think that several towers in the most secure airspace in the world were all brought down bu a few arabs with a boxcutter? Jeeesus

Well you have people who believed there was WMD's in Iraq after over 700 inspections were made over many years like Pope and people were murdered to keep silent or that North Korea had the capability to strike us with in 45 mins

Then you have utter cretins like Basher who believed Labour would do well under Owd Keith and believed all the shite they were fed about magic grandpa and still think that BBC news and current affairs are not biased. I bet he thinks GB news is full of woke presenters, what a fanny
Loving how his bites are getting more and more bitter with his daily posts about me
I love that i'm in his head space everyday

Owd Bitter Basher

Last edited:
Well you have people who believed there was WMD's in Iraq after over 700 inspections were made over many years like Pope and people were murdered to keep silent or that North Korea had the capability to strike us with in 45 mins

Then you have utter cretins like Basher who believed Labour would do well under Owd Keith and believed all the shite they were fed about magic grandpa and still think that BBC news and current affairs are not biased. I bet he thinks GB news is full of woke presenters, what a fanny
Loving how bites and is getting more and more bitter with his daily posts about me
No one on this thread has ever said they believed there were WMDs in Iraq.

Literally everyone knew that Hussain did not have what they said he had.

You don't seem to have any theory as to why the Iraq war happened at all

I have no clue. lol, he's never answered real questions, i was loathe to call him an outright moron as I was for ages thinking he's just on the wind up and acting like a dumb prick. He's a good actor or a dumb prick. To be honest, I genuinelly think its pointless commenting on any of his comments on this subject as it's just enabling

If your talking about Strett
He was outed on JA606 by fellow forest fans as being a dumb prick that's why he came onto vital

However he was good at winding the sheep up until he started getting his ass handed to him on a daily basis which also coincided with him coming onto vital

Last edited:
No one on this thread has ever said they believed there were WMDs in Iraq.

Literally everyone knew that Hussain did not have what they said he had.

You don't seem to have any theory as to why the Iraq war happened at all

Stop being a fanny you believed the lie there was no reason to go to war with Iraq
There is no theory you lobotomised bottom feeder, 9/11 was the excuse the west needed to get its hands on oil and destabilise the region so they could also go after Syria, Libya, etc etc

There are only reasons

Or in your child like world view what you were fed and told to believe

Gullible is not a strong enough word for you

Just adding to the mix that SH not only had, but had used, chemical WMD in the past. And I seem to recall he was bragging about having similar at the time. Nobody at the time could be sure he didn't have a well-hidden stash. It certainly wasn't beyond the realms of possibility, nor solely the opinions of Blair and Bush, which is why the UN sent weapons inspectors to have a look.
One of the principal arguments was to let Blix have more time for a thorough search before going to war. Blair convinced the House against giving more time using the threat that an imminent attack was possible, which came from the sexed up dossier and turned out to be false.
There is a lot of rewriting of history about how everyone on the march and indeed in the whole country/world knew the WMD story was a complete lie. I sometimes wonder how people would look back on that period if a few cylinders of chemical weapons had been found. It would still, probably, have been about oil but the flimsy pretext would have had more solid foundations.

Loving how his bites are getting more and more bitter with his daily posts about me

Owd Bitter Basher
Is the tea boy feeling starved of attention? You really are a sad little fantasist…

😴

Stop being a fanny you believed the lie there was no reason to go to war with Iraq
There is no theory you lobotomised bottom feeder, 9/11 was the excuse the west needed to get its hands on oil and destabilise the region so they could also go after Syria, Libya, etc etc

There are only reasons

Or in your child like world view what you were fed and told to believe

Gullible is not a strong enough word for you
Of course you realise that anyone who tries to come off as intelligent while using ‘fanny’, ‘spaz’ or ‘spastic’ as an insult deserves nothing but contempt.

And if you hear the door, it’ll be the 80s wanting its ‘jokes’ back…