#COVID19 | Page 1041 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Yes a special CIA demolition team trained to perfection in the art. Must have been fucking special in the art of being invisable as well.

lol thats kinda what the CIA do isnt it? I mean the whole secret service, whatever, whoever they are? Thats kinda the point of them ffs dohh.

And I dont mean like conspiracies about the elite controlling the world, I have no idea who was behind it or the motives, tho there are pointers, that usnt what my thoughts are about. but I cant imagine anything changing my mind about those buildings dropping in free fall, like never before, then to repeat that a cple of times. Thats just far more far fetched that any people staying out of public view.

If it looks like a rat, moves like a rat, stinks like a rat, bites like a rat and anything seen like it before was a rat, then its pretty certain to be a rat.

I disagree - but I do find it strange that Mohamed Atta's passport allegedly survived the inferno after he crashed a plane into the WTC and floated down to the ground unscathed. I could believe that people in the intelligence community knew something very serious was planned, knew the likely perpetrators, and did nothing to stop it.
Theres dozens of things that dont add up. Its the most amaxing thing in my lifetime, that people just accept the public line. Just simply amazing, it really is,

Theres dozens of things that dont add up. Its the most amaxing thing in my lifetime, that people just accept the public line. Just simply amazing, it really is,
And whose line are you accepting?

Some bloke on the internet hacking in his mum's basement?

Or a producer of bullshit documentaries on a low quality sky channel?

'it looks like a controlled demolition' doesn't really do it for me given that there's very little footage of skyscrapers being brought down by an aeroplane to compare it to.
Wouldn't be surprised if it was a false flag, but the evidence is sketchy and given the footage of aircraft hitting it I think its fairly safe to say that this is what caused it.
but it wasnt the planes that even in the debate brought them down, it was fire and heat. Despite the fact they found cordite ec all the way down through the steel structiures of the building, like you know, in a controlled demolition. and jet fuel like burns off in seconds flat and a much lower time and intensity needed to even burn through steel and that no collapse in history has had a building fall in freefall or indeed fall vertically in any fire in history.. Its a billion to one on it happening and it happened 3 times in soem of the most stable secure building sand secure airspace in the world that happened to be re insured within the previous year or two for several trillion dollars...

Well, those are some of the evidence against the planes.. I dont need any of it, I saw it happen.

I do understand that it is so far fetched in the sense of it being really difficult to believe. But I believe my eyes I guess. Thast why I keep saying it isnt about the politics tc, simply about those collapses

but it wasnt the planes that even in the debate brought them down, it was fire and heat. Despite the fact they found cordite ec all the way down through the steel structiures of the building, like you know, in a controlled demolition. and jet fuel like burns off in seconds flat and a much lower time and intensity needed to even burn through steel and that no collapse in history has had a building fall in freefall or indeed fall vertically in any fire in history.. Its a billion to one on it happening and it happened 3 times in soem of the most stable secure building sand secure airspace in the world that happened to be re insured within the previous year or two for several trillion dollars...

Well, those are some of the evidence against the planes.. I dont need any of it, I saw it happen.

I do understand that it is so far fetched in the sense of it being really difficult to believe. But I believe my eyes I guess. Thast why I keep saying it isnt about the politics tc, simply about those collapses

No cordite lol conspiracy theorists claim some smelt it.

lol thats kinda what the CIA do isnt it? I mean the whole secret service, whatever, whoever they are? Thats kinda the point of them ffs dohh.

And I dont mean like conspiracies about the elite controlling the world, I have no idea who was behind it or the motives, tho there are pointers, that usnt what my thoughts are about. but I cant imagine anything changing my mind about those buildings dropping in free fall, like never before, then to repeat that a cple of times. Thats just far more far fetched that any people staying out of public view.

If it looks like a rat, moves like a rat, stinks like a rat, bites like a rat and anything seen like it before was a rat, then its pretty certain to be a rat.
I dont think you understand what i mean by invisible do you? How many American citizens died? and you think a government agency was involved?

As with Lee Harvey Oswald, who was arrested with a wallet containing ID in both his own name and that of Alek Hidell (the name given on the mail order for the alleged assassination weapon). It's alleged that two wallets were found, one in his possession and one carelessly dropped when he murdered Officer Tippet. Both containing the damning dual IDs. Slight overkill there.

It was widely reported at the time.

CBA to check whether this was later recanted. It seems like an attempt to pin the blame on someone they already knew about.
It can't have been that widely reported at the time, as I have never heard of it and I cannot find any mention of it online at all, other than on specific conspiracy sites.

So, how did this passport float to the ground she what do you imagine it means if it did?

I disagree - but I do find it strange that Mohamed Atta's passport allegedly survived the inferno after he crashed a plane into the WTC and floated down to the ground unscathed. I could believe that people in the intelligence community knew something very serious was planned, knew the likely perpetrators, and did nothing to stop it.

That particular one was in a suitcase that didn't make it onto the flight.

There were other passports that survived along with thousands of other items from seats to credit cards.

https://www.911facts.dk/?p=7595&lang=en

The real question is whether the intelligence services were onto these guys training to be pilots while holding radical Islamic views. I'm sure there was a decent TV series exploring some of this.

It can't have been that widely reported at the time, as I have never heard of it and I cannot find any mention of it online at all, other than on specific conspiracy sites.

So, how did this passport float to the ground she what do you imagine it means if it did?

Clearly I don't believe it did!

Sounds like someone conveniently 'found' it to establish the identity of the pilot.

I do think we're caught between governments and conspiracy theories, and that the reality is far worse than we'd like to know.

Try reading up about JFK and you soon encounter an unholy web of CIA/FBI/Mafia networks all pursuing their own goals, including getting Castro out of the way and replacing him with someone more acceptable to America. The Mafia guys are given free rein because the agencies rely on them for information; the whole system is corrupt.

It's been suggested that Watergate was meant to be about Democrats tape recorded having sex with prostitutes (courtesy of the Mafia), but Nixon's backers switched and brought him down instead.

If all this sounds far fetched, try James Ellroy's trilogy. He'll see you right.

I do think we're caught between governments and conspiracy theories, and that the reality is far worse than we'd like to know.

Try reading up about JFK and you soon encounter an unholy web of CIA/FBI/Mafia networks all pursuing their own goals, including getting Castro out of the way and replacing him with someone more acceptable to America. The Mafia guys are given free rein because the agencies rely on them for information; the whole system is corrupt.

It's been suggested that Watergate was meant to be about Democrats tape recorded having sex with prostitutes (courtesy of the Mafia), but Nixon's backers switched and brought him down instead.

If all this sounds far fetched, try James Ellroy's trilogy. He'll see you right.
I tried it and got bored.

You do know that it's fiction right?