Ramsdale is in the England Squad! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Ramsdale is in the England Squad!

The talk is that Southgate is planning on playing Alexander-Arnold on the right of midfield - presumably because Sancho, Mount and Saka don't provide enough options down the right for slow witted Gareff.

The talk is that Southgate is planning on playing Alexander-Arnold on the right of midfield - presumably because Sancho, Mount and Saka don't provide enough options down the right for slow witted Gareff.
What is the point in starting Lingard tonight when he's been left out of the squad for the Euro's,strange decision mi thinks.UTB

Fuck England, fuck Southgate, fuck 'the knee'.

Hopefully they go out in the group stages and Southgate is embarrassed then sacked.

Having watched a poor showing punctuated by a couple of good individual performances and a greater number of hugely unimpressive ones, coupled with commentary on a par with a retard talking to a moron I really hope we go out of the thing pronto to spare further embarressment and to ensure the sacking of the most spineless twat since brollyman. He is utterly clueless and governed soley by PC. He also has a head I could never tire of punching with its stupid pubic hair on its chin along with a voice that would justify its partner strangling it . The day the FA appoints a legitimate coach who picks and motivates winners as opposed to a weak spineless no mark who panders to and mollicoddles a sad collection of self entitled spoilt no marks we might achieve something. Given that will never happen we won't.

England blatantly need a foreign manager.

Because there is STILL no good English candidate. There hasn't been for a very long time and questions should be asked about that. Why are there so many more good Italian coaches for example?

Southgate made a right horlicks of substituting TAA after his injury, and unbelievably his media pal Stuart Pearce defended it by claiming it was practice for if we get a man sent off in the tournament. Psycho owes Southgate a few favours after he threw a league game for him back in 2007.

We made a dreary Austria side look good. Ollie Watkins being brought on to be a defensive marker was vintage Southgate.

Here's Southgate in full stooge mode.

Southgate spouted weasel words regarding the booing. He seperated his team into black and white and said, whatever the intention, it was perceived as an attack on the black England players. The knee is dividing people.

It's also the height of disingenuousness to claim the knee isn't anything to do with politics, peddling the myth it's simply a benign anti racism gesture. They woke brigade don't seem to realise they can't seperate the knee from Kaepernick, George Floyd and the BLM mob with their manifesto of hate.

England won the game, a friendly, gave some players game time in the England set up may be beneficial down the line. Notice the applause for the players taking the knee completely drowned out the booing.

I saw 1st half thought I’d watch seeing as it was the 1st day I’d had sky back for nearly 3 weeks (tree issues finally sorted) to say the 1st half was dull is being kind given the amount of attacking talent on the pitch, the 2nd half was better as I fell asleep at half time !

Wasn't watching, but well done to those who booed. Can trust people from somewhere like Teeside to voice their opinions on it. Some soft no man's land like Sheffield though, forget it. Won't be a murmur.

Southgate made a right horlicks of substituting TAA after his injury, and unbelievably his media pal Stuart Pearce defended it by claiming it was practice for if we get a man sent off in the tournament. Psycho owes Southgate a few favours after he threw a league game for him back in 2007.

We made a dreary Austria side look good. Ollie Watkins being brought on to be a defensive marker was vintage Southgate.

Here's Southgate in full stooge mode.

what an idiot - but as a white person I'l try not to be offended by his statement

what an idiot - but as a white person I'l try not to be offended by his statement

The Southgate's of the world frame things in such a slimy manner. If you don't support the knee you're racist, if you don't want Jo Cox's sister to win you support far right terrorism, if you don't think male born transexuals should be competing with women in sport you're a transphobe - and on and on.

It's such childlike emotional blackmail.

The Southgate's of the world frame things in such a slimy manner. If you don't support the knee you're racist, if you don't want Jo Cox's sister to win you support far right terrorism, if you don't think male born transexuals should be competing with women in sport you're a transphobe - and on and on.

It's such childlike emotional blackmail.

And a huge percentage of the population fall for it. Their vulnerability is preyed upon.

Every time Southgate comes out with this drivel he probably adds another year to his contract.