Ramsdale is in the England Squad! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Ramsdale is in the England Squad!

And a huge percentage of the population fall for it. Their vulnerability is preyed upon.

Every time Southgate comes out with this drivel he probably adds another year to his contract.

Southgate's got a job for life in the FA. He's the ultimate corporate yes man.

I can see him still being manager for the next two world cups, which will be a total waste.

Southgate's got a job for life in the FA. He's the ultimate corporate yes man.

I can see him still being manager for the next two world cups, which will be a total waste.

Very possible. It would just be more confirmation that the FA don't really care about success. Football isn't about football anymore, is it.

It speaks volumes that he's still in the job now, let alone if he's to stay there for another few years.

England have enough talent now, enough coming through and are more than due to win something. It would be entirely possible if the FA were serious about it. That would start with appointing a proper manager but there's zero interest in it. So....... quarter final penalty shoot out defeats will likely be the ceiling for the foreseeable.

Don't think pet topics have to be included in every thread. Repeating the same stuff post after post seems pointless, anybody that agrees is already on board, trying to convince anybody else is a total waste of time.
But then they wouldn't be your pet topics. I don't read the predictions and rarely look at the cricket but there is no need for me to ask for others not to have their own issues to discuss.

But then they wouldn't be your pet topics. I don't read the predictions and rarely look at the cricket but there is no need for me to ask for others not to have their own issues to discuss.

We might as well stop having different threads just call it "The thread", Ramsdale and England you would expect to be reading and commenting about that, If you want to rattle on about the knee there's a small thread about it, use that. I avoid the politics and cricket thread because they are of no interest to me, the thread title tells me what the posts will be about. As unusual it's about opinions

Thought it was about Ramsdale and England that's football not some peoples pet topic, each to their own, but it's boring.

Your hobby horse is moaning and whining about other posters having, erm, hobby horses. For someone who goes on about it all being about us having different opinions you seem to have a wee problem yourself with free speech.

The knee and Southgate's woke cowardice are relevant to the thread.

Your hobby horse is moaning and whining about other posters having, erm, hobby horses. For someone who goes on about it all being about us having different opinions you seem to have a wee problem yourself with free speech.

The knee and Southgate's woke cowardice are relevant to the thread.

Whereas you have a problem with players having the right to take the knee as a gesture against racism.
You have convinced everybody who wants to be convinced about your theory nobody else cares or can't you grasp that fact. Continue repeating the same information seems pretty pointless, but if you have the time carry on.
Must have hurt the booing covered up by the applause, free speech you carry on as long as I can comment it's boring and repetitive.

We might as well stop having different threads just call it "The thread", Ramsdale and England you would expect to be reading and commenting about that, If you want to rattle on about the knee there's a small thread about it, use that. I avoid the politics and cricket thread because they are of no interest to me, the thread title tells me what the posts will be about. As unusual it's about opinions
I agree, just one. Give it up lad.

I agree, just one. Give it up lad.

It's a forum Chips, freedom of speech, you don't have to agree, you can post your opinion and so can I. This forum isn't jam packed full with posters to start with, be boring if we all sang from the same hymn sheet.
If a don't agree I won't, if you haven't realized that by now I can't help you.

It's a forum Chips, freedom of speech, you don't have to agree, you can post your opinion and so can I. This forum isn't jam packed full with posters to start with, be boring if we all sang from the same hymn sheet.
If a don't agree I won't, if you haven't realized that by now I can't help you.
Exactly my point on this forum and pet subjects mate.

Whereas you have a problem with players having the right to take the knee as a gesture against racism.

On their own time, as long as it's legal, the players can do as they wish as far as I'm concerned.

But when representing my nation and my club I strongly object to a gesture in support of a Marxist, racial segregation supporting hate group.

On their own time, as long as it's legal, the players can do as they wish as far as I'm concerned.

But when representing my nation and my club I strongly object to a gesture in support of a Marxist, racial segregation supporting hate group.

In your opinion, even when players coaches and managers say it's not connected to this group you fret over.
Now we will hear football people have the intellect of a gnat, how condescending is that. They are being forced to comply from threats by this sinister group. Do actually believe this BS.
As long as our players want to take knee they can, if tomorrow they hop on one leg with celery up each nostril in a gesture against racism they can that's their right.
You pontificating on a backstreet forum won't change that, if you feel so strongly as you say you do contact SUFC.

If you don't think they're under big pressure to continue their kneeling act then consider what the reaction would be if a high profile club decided to stop doing it.

If they decide to stop taking the knee tomorrow and do something different to unite against racism the majority of fans wouldn't bat an eyelid. Because that would be their choice, their right, if you want to boo tear away it wouldn't bother me at all and if fans want to applaud the players as they take the knee they can. Apparently there were two world wars fought to enable people to have the the right to express opinions and freedom of expression.

If you don't think they're under big pressure to continue their kneeling act then consider what the reaction would be if a high profile club decided to stop doing it.

Why are we still talking about this cringeworthy shit?

Let the w a n kers who masturbate furiously about it do so. Ignore them, pignore them, starve them of oxygen. They will STFU and bore other people elsewhere.

If sad lad read posts he would realize his partners in crime keep resurrecting this "cringeworthy shit" but there is an obvious reason for that ................