Ramsdale is in the England Squad! | Page 5 | Vital Football

Ramsdale is in the England Squad!

Well that Wales match was a non event wasn’t too impressed with RND if I’m honest he didn’t do anything wrong per se but was safe shall we say he had numerous opportunities to cross the ball into the middle which he rejected in favour of a nothing ball either sidewards or back, he would have slotted into our system well last season,if we keep him next season sav needs to push him to be more adventurous

Well that Wales match was a non event wasn’t too impressed with RND if I’m honest he didn’t do anything wrong per se but was safe shall we say he had numerous opportunities to cross the ball into the middle which he rejected in favour of a nothing ball either sidewards or back, he would have slotted into our system well last season,if we keep him next season sav needs to push him to be more adventurous

He finished the season with 38 Championship appearances, 2 assists and 1 goal. So room for improvement when it comes to his attacking play.

He left a more favourable impression with the Luton fans than he did with Stokes.

I hope we are not going to doubt his ability before we have seen him play a few games for us. Let's give our youngsters a fair trial.
I commented on 90 mins that he played yesterday (his most recent game) I’ve seen him play for much longer than that in our development sides and liked what I saw if he comes back it will be in a different system with different players and will be given time (more than most will as he’s come through the ranks) to impress

Johnstone is starting against Romania. Rammers might get brought on second half.

Rashford's captaining England, what a sad state of affairs that is. Is that petulant, mardy, self serving brat really the best option ?

Shocking half. Mings is just awful, Michael Hector was mentioned on the transfer thread, I think he's a far better player, and he couldn't get in the Fulham side.

How can Southgate pick Mings over Tomori who's been tearing it up in Italy ? Konsa's better than Mings, Villa fans would tell Southgate that.