Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 221 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

I maintain these ****s will ruin it for the rest of us. They are irresponsible, arrogant and totally selfish. They signed up to the terms and now can't be arsed, despite many doing just that and putting themselves out. Too thick, drunk, or both, to give a damn.

This country is soft. They should all have the maximum fine land on their doorsteps and their season tickets taken off them. Won't happen, obviously, we are a namby pamby liberal wishy washy mess.

And yes, it has been weeks since I've been well enough to use my boxing bags and fuck me I miss them, I smash the frustrations of these arseholes out when I am able...!

This looks like a complete shit show at Wembley. I reckon people have just moved seats . There doesn’t seem to be any pattern to where people are sitting. Big groups of people and very random groups of seats empty. There surely should be some sort of uniformity of where people are sitting , structured and spaced apart. Some places are but definitely not in many others areas.

This looks like a complete shit show at Wembley. I reckon people have just moved seats . There doesn’t seem to be any pattern to where people are sitting. Big groups of people and very random groups of seats empty. There surely should be some sort of uniformity of where people are sitting , structured and spaced apart. Some places are but definitely not in many others areas.

Idiots, fuming.

well, you know what the stewards are like at Wembley just a bunch of local hired for the day and ours training on searching bags before the game and in they go.

I still think my post of last month that we wont get back to normal crowds for the start of next season still has some merit, given the noises comming out of Downing Street re the Indian Variant.

I still think my post of last month that we wont get back to normal crowds for the start of next season still has some merit, given the noises comming out of Downing Street re the Indian Variant.

Yep.
Thanks fcuktards

Part of my uncertainty about going to the Chelsea game was because I thought game on for next season so didn't matter not going so much.
I have a strong feeling the Chelsea game will be my only chance this year because the government is thick and too many in this country are selfish arseholes.

Fantastic to see Covid isn't an issue for those in Sunderland. Didn't realise they were all exempt from face masks, lovely stuff.

:mad::censor:

Away from the hugely enjoyable game , I am sad to report that there were too many fans not giving a shit about the Covid measures in place.

Walking to the ground was fine , going in was fine .No delays. Weirdly quiet in the concourses, can’t hang around .

On the stands was the issue. Anyone wearing a mask was in the minority I’m afraid. Either no mask or wearing it around the neck were the majority. Another issue was that everyone stood up so people were therefore not in the exact place they should be as planned for social distancing. This meant that people were close together. For example the family next to me , dad and two teenage kids were too close to me and we’re not where they should be. Consequently I shuffled closer to the the bloke on my left. It was on the edge of being too close and uncomfortable. They were not wearing masks and the worst was that the seats they should have been in front of were then filled in the second half by two friends of the daughter who had clearly been sitting elsewhere in the first half. So that is not keeping to their match day bubble is it.
Felt sorry for the bloke in front of me who is a ST holder I sit near to normally who was grabbed and hugged after the penalty by some pissed up bloke who he wasn’t with. He looked really uncomfortable.

After the game, rather bizarrely I thought, everyone was bottle necked out of the same second set of large gates on the trinity rd side of the holte with the first set locked. That meant proper close crowding . I am guessing they were trying to get people going one way away towards the church but that meant tightly packing people leaving which didn’t work. I thought they were staging people exiting to prevent that.

My conclusion.
The only way we are back in August is if the vaccines work. It won’t be beaten or get us back to full houses or even half capacity by people behaving and adhering to social distancing and mask wearing.

Away from the hugely enjoyable game , I am sad to report that there were too many fans not giving a shit about the Covid measures in place.

Walking to the ground was fine , going in was fine .No delays. Weirdly quiet in the concourses, can’t hang around .

On the stands was the issue. Anyone wearing a mask was in the minority I’m afraid. Either no mask or wearing it around the neck were the majority. Another issue was that everyone stood up so people were therefore not in the exact place they should be as planned for social distancing. This meant that people were close together. For example the family next to me , dad and two teenage kids were too close to me and we’re not where they should be. Consequently I shuffled closer to the the bloke on my left. It was on the edge of being too close and uncomfortable. They were not wearing masks and the worst was that the seats they should have been in front of were then filled in the second half by two friends of the daughter who had clearly been sitting elsewhere in the first half. So that is not keeping to their match day bubble is it.
Felt sorry for the bloke in front of me who is a ST holder I sit near to normally who was grabbed and hugged after the penalty by some pissed up bloke who he wasn’t with. He looked really uncomfortable.

After the game, rather bizarrely I thought, everyone was bottle necked out of the same second set of large gates on the trinity rd side of the holte with the first set locked. That meant proper close crowding . I am guessing they were trying to get people going one way away towards the church but that meant tightly packing people leaving which didn’t work. I thought they were staging people exiting to prevent that.

My conclusion.
The only way we are back in August is if the vaccines work. It won’t be beaten or get us back to full houses or even half capacity by people behaving and adhering to social distancing and mask wearing.

An excellent report.....can we please have Melon as our ‘vital’ health correspondent next season...!? :thumbup:

My conclusion.
I wasn’t that bad around me although the lack of masks was disappointing. Everyone knew the situation yes the are annoying but don’t really get how people stuff don’t fucking get it.

The stewards did come over at one point to one family of four or five sat a few rows in front of me who weren’t wearing masks… they put them on afterwards, so at least it was being enforced a bit.

The problem is the people who refuse to wear masks are probably the same people who refuse to follow all the other COVID rules too and are the type of people who’d turn up to a public event with COVID symptoms.