Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 223 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Yup exactly that. No other stands had people standing up. And that is exactly why the HE looked as it did. If you sit down you stay where you are. Standing up you shuffle ,move a bit , jump about for the goals or action thus you move from your allocated spot . I'd be happy sitting but when you arrive and it's everyone standing what can you do. And the stewards can't sort it.
Looks like the Holte upper were all sitting.
Madness I thought the idea of 10k fans was to have 3/4 of the seats empty all around the ground.
Some bastard was in my seat when the camera panned the ground before KO, he's dead if I find him

Madness I thought the idea of 10k fans was to have 3/4 of the seats empty all around the ground.
Some bastard was in my seat when the camera panned the ground before KO, he's dead if I find him

Highly likely if he was old and not wearing a mask .

Just idiots looking for any excuse to have a piss up. It's a pity that some of the London clubs firms don't get together and give them a good hiding to make them think twice about coming here again.

Just idiots looking for any excuse to have a piss up. It's a pity that some of the London clubs firms don't get together and give them a good hiding to make them think twice about coming here again.

I guess that will happen later, can see a bit of trouble if Scotland fans can’t really go anywhere in London Town and pissed up louts on a Friday evening not being able to do a lot apart from look for a scrap from the area.

Wembley will be at 75% capacity for the Euros semis and final.

If 75% becomes the new 100% (at least for the next few months) then that means we'd be able to get all season ticket holders in at VP.

It’s definitely progress, but it’s all bollocks as there’s very little difference between transmission of 75% and 100%.

You're still highly likely to have someone besides you on both sides, in front and behind.

The turnstiles and concourses will still be packed in large queues.

It’s all just to allow 25k sponsors and corporate wankers in as normal.

If 75% becomes the new 100% (at least for the next few months) then that means we'd be able to get all season ticket holders in at VP.
Have season ticket holders been contacted yet do you know?

It’s definitely progress, but it’s all bollocks as there’s very little difference between transmission of 75% and 100%.

You're still highly likely to have someone besides you on both sides, in front and behind.

The turnstiles and concourses will still be packed in large queues.

It’s all just to allow 25k sponsors and corporate wankers in as normal.
Spot on dan, there will be no social distancing at all.
Put that in a Villa Park context and its stupid.
It might aswell be full house, no limits.
Pissed off if that is the case because I will have no chance of tickets for the home games.

Can't wait to walk through the turnstiles, up the steps and see the hallowed turf once again but I'm not holding my breath, Thanks to knobheads and antivaxers. You know who you are and so do we, you'll be the ones sat at home on your principles

Thousands of unquarantined officials to rock up as well. All because the government is too scared to lose the final having being threatened by UEFA. What a wonderful thing during a global pandemic. Fucking idiots.