Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 220 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

disagree. ballot entries could be aportioned eg. a ST holder gets 19 entries , someone who went to 6 home games only gets 6 entries. So the ST holder rightly has a higher % chance of success . But to omit "customers" entirely is discriminatory.

It really isn't, but I am buggered if I feel strongly enough to argue the toss and I bet you feel similar!

It really isn't, but I am buggered if I feel strongly enough to argue the toss and I bet you feel similar!
I can't really, be glad when its back to normal, i just don't see why everyone with a booking history can't have a chance in the ballot even if the odds are stacked against those who have attended less than others

I can't really, be glad when its back to normal, i just don't see why everyone with a booking history can't have a chance in the ballot even if the odds are stacked against those who have attended less than others
I have a booking history with Blackburn Rovers from when I used to buy a ticket for the Rovers v Villa games before they gave us the whole of that away end.
Booking history means nothing, I don't have a Villa booking history as my son does it all and both our tickets are in his name

Many fools selfishly and proudly not wearing their masks/masks over chins (like some of the arsehole players/staff in the stands who also can't be bothered).

Nicely done, great way to mae sure fans aren't allowed back in numbers.

****s

Perhaps it’s my age now selfishly, but they’re testing non socially distant clubbing in Liverpool, and yet sober people in limited crowds can’t go to football games?

I’m all for being sensible, but there’s definitely a way to get crowds back with 25% limited capacities to games safely. The numbers of deaths are negligible, and the early signs are that very few people are dying who have been vaccinated.

As long as we keep foreign travel to a minimum which is a different topic, we need British people to be able to get back to supporting British business.

I don’t see why we need to wait until June when this season is over.

Perhaps it’s my age now selfishly, but they’re testing non socially distant clubbing in Liverpool, and yet sober people in limited crowds can’t go to football games?

I’m all for being sensible, but there’s definitely a way to get crowds back with 25% limited capacities to games safely. The numbers of deaths are negligible, and the early signs are that very few people are dying who have been vaccinated.

As long as we keep foreign travel to a minimum which is a different topic, we need British people to be able to get back to supporting British business.

I don’t see why we need to wait until June when this season is over.

They have done test events at matches as well though. I imagine they are evaluating the results etc , but given the mood music , it looks like fans at the Chelsea game will be happening.

They have done test events at matches as well though. I imagine they are evaluating the results etc , but given the mood music , it looks like fans at the Chelsea game will be happening.

It’s a shame that there are two other games which could’ve of housed fans safely. No drinks or standing in the concourse, socially distanced queues to get in and it’s easily doable. I get the need to analyse it but even if there was a small spike, the season is over so it’s not like a big commitment.

Well unless a third wave comes along there can now be no justification for limiting football crowds, after 1800 snooker fans were allowed into The Crucible Theatre last night.

Well unless a third wave comes along there can now be no justification for limiting football crowds, after 1800 snooker fans were allowed into The Crucible Theatre last night.
Just have to wait to see how many of those develop covid I suppose? It was going ok in India until they had mass gatherings, now they have 20m cases but in a population 1.5billion, I guess that is still low.

Is it not law that these fuckers wear the masks inside the stadium?

Am I totally wrong? I don't think so.

They should be dragged out by their fucking hair in my humble...

I thought at these test events you don't have to wear masks , that was certainly the case at the snooker , the nightclub event in Liverpool and the Brits.

I stand to be corrected though

Yeah, just checked

fans must wear a face covering at all times, except when eating or drinking, or if they have a medical exemption.

they'll fuck it up for the rest of us. I'd drag them out by their hair, drag them to the nearest ICU and let them see what it is like for the patients, doctors and nurses.

Yeah, just checked

fans must wear a face covering at all times, except when eating or drinking, or if they have a medical exemption.

they'll fuck it up for the rest of us. I'd drag them out by their hair, drag them to the nearest ICU and let them see what it is like for the patients, doctors and nurses.

Ah right. It was the Brits I was thinking of.

Yeah, just checked

Totally agree, but it's never going to happen and no way are the stewards going to kick anyone out.