Next Sunday | Page 6 | Vital Football

Next Sunday

Todays main headlines....
Is it a coincidence that the number of cases have soared in Bolton this week especially with under 25's?
I think T&C may have had a valid point with his views.
There is correlation between vaccination take up density and areas stricken with covid in Bolton

Attachments

• 20210514_181002.jpg
    20210514_181002.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210514_180957.jpg
    20210514_180957.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 7
We do need a lot more poster on here. All the vital football sites. This must be one of the lowest visit ones.
You must be joking John.

There's bugger all going on over on Cockney Latic ... what other message boards are there nowadays? This Northern Soul, Tree & Crown, Wiganer, Mudhutter, they've all gone,

As for FB site, I only go on BoBD, but this is still way busier.

Any road, I'm not sure if "more posters" in itself a good thing ....... surely quality of post is an important issue too.

You must be joking John.

There's bugger all going on over on Cockney Latic ... what other message boards are there nowadays? This Northern Soul, Tree & Crown, Wiganer, Mudhutter, they've all gone,

As for FB site, I only go on BoBD, but this is still way busier.

Any road, I'm not sure if "more posters" in itself a good thing ....... surely quality of post is an important issue too.

Think John means the other Vital sites not Latics sites like cockney latic etc....🤔

Think John means the other Vital sites not Latics sites like cockney latic etc....🤔

Yep ... sorry John .... I misread that. My apologies.

To be honest, I wouldn't know how many go on other clubs' Vital sites, as I never go on 'em.

Still, my point re quality, not quantity remains.

A lot of fans now use twitter and a latics Facebook site
We're things get said and let's say there are no Internet
snow flakes and people who criticise people for their spelling and rugby fans get shot down for being too anti Latics

Yep ... sorry John .... I misread that. My apologies.

To be honest, I wouldn't know how many go on other clubs' Vital sites, as I never go on 'em.

Still, my point re quality, not quantity remains.

To add to your points above....other vital forums prob have alot more traffic given that they are bigger fan base clubs than us...with the likes of Leeds U / City etc etc

Todays main headlines....
Is it a coincidence that the number of cases have soared in Bolton this week especially with under 25's?
I think T&C may have had a valid point with his views.
The rises are mostly the Indian variant in ethnic groups thought to have come from people visiting India and Pakistan, how many of these groups were in Horwich last week ?

Where on here has anyone said on here that EVERYONE was social distancing & wearing masks? Or you just making that shit up to fit your own narrative??
Whilst we are at why don't you & Mr KM goody two shoes search out all the other laws that were broken down at the DW Stadium yesterday....I'll give you a few starters...
Drinking in a public place.....
Cars parked on Double yellows
Flares being let off in a public area....

Were you at some point rejected by the club for a stewarding job on matchdays...cos imo you'd make a good un...'you can't sit there'....'stop all this singing malarkey'........'no smoking in toilets young man'
I hope you are not insinuating my car was parked on double yellow lines - well your wrong - it was my van.

The rises are mostly the Indian variant in ethnic groups thought to have come from people visiting India and Pakistan, how many of these groups were in Horwich last week ?
Rates are also rising in Blackburn and Preston. Vaccine take up as been lower amongst Asian communities. Add to this the end of Ramadan and family feasts and hey presto the rates go up.

Last edited:
I hope you are not insinuating my car was parked on double yellow lines - well your wrong - it was my van.

Not at all my good sir, cos according to your earlier post you appear to have been given special dispensation for parking your van on double yellows by the local plod....😉

Pity what your saying isn't said in mainstream news ( BBC / ITV) - they go all around the houses, asking any questions rather than the relevant ones concerning ethnicity, their lifestyles or beliefs so they don't upset anyone or be accused of racism....

Pity what your saying isn't said in mainstream news ( BBC / ITV) - they go all around the houses, asking any questions rather than the relevant ones concerning ethnicity, their lifestyles or beliefs so they don't upset anyone or be accused of racism....

Very much this.

it really beggars belief why did it take so long to ban flights from India

Said that at the time, decision made Monday the ban came into place 4 days later on the Friday, absolutely ludicrous!

The ban should have been in place the same day just like BJ did at Christmas with the last lockdown.

Said that at the time, decision made Monday the ban came into place 4 days later on the Friday, absolutely ludicrous!

The ban should have been in place the same day just like BJ did at Christmas with the last lockdown.

Just makes you wonder at the decisions at times....are the politicians gaining something / been asked by advisors for the friend of a friend / people with a financial interest texting BJ direct. Just beggars belief some of the decisions...prior to masks being compulsory they said it had zero bearings with covid....later on low & behold masks are a critical part in the fight against covid....bet a few politicians / family members / associates gained from that!!!