Next Sunday | Page 4 | Vital Football

Next Sunday

Didn’t go, but fair play to those who did to pass on some appreciation. Thanks to an astute government vaccine strategy the most vulnerable are now protected and so see no reason to complain about this. Even in our darkest times when most were desperate to go and show support, we stayed away and followed health advice, so see no reason to moan about an emotional outpouring of gratitude today given what the club and all those who support it have been through.

👏👏👏👏

Went down to the stadium after work at 3:15 ish to see if anyone was still about the few who stuck it out were rewarded by seeing the team leaving the players were brilliant having selfies and signing autographs, today was about letting off some steam for everyone - the covid restrictions coming to an end and our survival against the odds, perhaps we should have held off but I am not going to knock anyone for the expression of joy shown today, players, staff and fans.

There was a police presence and I asked a Bobby why they had not stopped it, his reply was "why everyone has been as good as gold, they have even been round and picked their litter up (first I knew of that), in fact I have enjoyed my job today"

Those having a pop, have you observed every last rule and regulation for the last 12 months ?

Went down to the stadium after work at 3:15 ish to see if anyone was still about the few who stuck it out were rewarded by seeing the team leaving the players were brilliant having selfies and signing autographs, today was about letting off some steam for everyone - the covid restrictions coming to an end and our survival against the odds, perhaps we should have held off but I am not going to knock anyone for the expression of joy shown today, players, staff and fans.

There was a police presence and I asked a Bobby why they had not stopped it, his reply was "why everyone has been as good as gold, they have even been round and picked their litter up (first I knew of that), in fact I have enjoyed my job today"

Those having a pop, have you observed every last rule and regulation for the last 12 months ?

Get ready to be lambasted from a few high & Mighty posters on here LMB for not condoning the so called 'dickheads' who went to the stadium today. Yep as you said...around 6/8 police were in attendance and were from what I could see just taking a back seat & observing things. There was a bit of litter left down by the West / South stand corner when folks moved up towards West / North stand but also seen a few people gathering up all the rubbish into one area. The whole thing imo was good natured, atmosphere great & a general feeling of turning a corner in both terms of footballing & covid restrictions. Alas there will always be killjoys waiting to whinge & moan despite how well things are going.....

IMO let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Can any of us on here say that they have never broken the law in their lives.

Live and let live. As long as it was well behaved and no trouble reported they have my support.

I would say however, I wonder how many of those involved have had loved ones fall to the pandemic and how seeing people disregard the rules affects supporters of the club who have.

This is not taking a piss in a shop doorway or parking on double yellow lines, it Covid, we are not out of the woods yet.

This bastard disease as claimed thousands of lives in the UK alone, the rules should be observed, people at the stadium today couldnt even be arsed to wear masks.

There you go Jock, that bollocks would put Jackanory to shame.

Ever read Billy Liar?

can someone tell me how to reduce the file size of photos to upload them on here to show the gobshite the rest of the squad interacting with fans, those are the only two with files small enough.

can someone tell me how to reduce the file size of photos to upload them on here to show the gobshite the rest of the squad interacting with fans, those are the only two with files small enough.

It's easier to reduce size etc if your on your Laptop / PC.....it gives u the option to resize before attaching so just resize photo when attaching it to your post.

It's easier to reduce size etc if your on your Laptop / PC.....it gives u the option to resize before attaching so just resize photo when attaching it to your post.
I know that jock, I cannot seem to do it via my phone, well my mrs's phone actually, so it would mean transferring her pics to my laptop, and that tosser is not worth the effort.

There you go Jock, that bollocks would put Jackanory to shame.

Ever read Billy Liar?

You just love shit stirring don't you....so sad that's all you seem to be about.....If it's not slagging off fellow posters it's moaning like an old sweetie wife about the manager, players or club...do you even like the club ffs

I know that jock, I cannot seem to do it via my phone, well my mrs's phone actually, so it would mean transferring her pics to my laptop, and that tosser is not worth the effort.

I know it's a ballache, when I put a pic on here i had to send a pic from my phone to my laptop then resize....total ballache, infact it's like trying to have a reasonable debate with T&C.....hard work & not really worth the effort cos all you get is a smart arse reply 😉

What Jock sez.

I presume you'd have to have editing software on your phone. There may be an app ...dunno.

What Jock sez.

I presume you'd have to have editing software on your phone. There may be an app ...dunno.

I only learnt from what thi towd me a while back when trying to post a pic....think you talked me thru it when u climbed down from ur fence 😉

What Jock sez.

I know that moonay, but as I said he isn't worth the effort, I know what we saw and it was players and fans enjoying themselves, the reason I was talking to the Bobby is because he came and asked me to move my van off the double yellow lines on the roundabout near sharpies, he was very polite and friendly though and even said just pull onto the pavement 20 yards further down.

Behave, so if tomorrow BJ says it's OK for us all to mix will you be still up there in your ever so mighty tower??
But he will not be doing that will he??
No excuse for not social distancing until things improve, part of the reason we are where we are now is because of irresponsible individuals thinking they deserved a good time at the expense of other peoples health or even lives